Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: BMW front callipers for late (74) struts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
CG-914
Hi everybody, I'm looking for a set of front BMW callipers for my 74 914. Preferably already machined. PM me

Thanks guys!!!
914Sixer
Go to Classic Threads and read up on why you do not want to do this. Rebuild your stock system.
mepstein
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Oct 29 2018, 09:49 AM) *

Go to Classic Threads and read up on why you do not want to do this. Rebuild your stock system.

agree.gif Get really good pads and make sure all the stock parts are in great shape and properly adjusted.
CG-914
QUOTE(mepstein @ Oct 29 2018, 10:17 AM) *

QUOTE(914Sixer @ Oct 29 2018, 09:49 AM) *

agree.gif Get really good pads and make sure all the stock parts are in great shape and properly adjusted.

Very interesting, I just looked through the Classic threads for the first time. great find!!! but I cant seem to find the article on that issue. can somebody help me with a link?
djway
I have the BMW brakes up front and love em.
I had a 23mm mc which gave a very firm pedal which I like.
I just put in a 19mm mc and getting it all settled in, getting accustomed to the softer pedal.
I have had a lot of 914s and this stops the best of the bunch.
914Sixer
Read Brake FAQ.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.