Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: (FS) 1.7l motor runs
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
lwells8433
I have a complete 1.7l motor it runs and has been rebuilt. I picked up a 1973 914 that had this 1.7l in it the gentleman had the motor rebuilt and I put new injectors spark plugs distributor points. The motor runs strong. Going a different route with the car. As a result I am selling the motor. Price is 650obo I am located seal beach also if interested I have a ansa exhaust for the motor we can a work out a deal for both.Click to view attachment
jaminhunt
QUOTE(lwells8433 @ Oct 28 2018, 03:00 PM) *

I have a complete 1.7l motor it runs and has been rebuilt. I picked up a 1973 914 that had this 1.7l in it the gentleman had the motor rebuilt and I put new injectors spark plugs distributor points. The motor runs strong. Going a different route with the car. As a result I am selling the motor. Price is 950obo I am located seal beach also if interested I have a ansa exhaust for the motor we can a work out a deal for both.Click to view attachment

Hi. I'm interested in the engine. What's the best price you can do with shipping to 19128? Best, TIM
lwells8433
QUOTE(jaminhunt @ Nov 17 2018, 05:30 PM) *

QUOTE(lwells8433 @ Oct 28 2018, 03:00 PM) *

I have a complete 1.7l motor it runs and has been rebuilt. I picked up a 1973 914 that had this 1.7l in it the gentleman had the motor rebuilt and I put new injectors spark plugs distributor points. The motor runs strong. Going a different route with the car. As a result I am selling the motor. Price is 950obo I am located seal beach also if interested I have a ansa exhaust for the motor we can a work out a deal for both.Click to view attachment

Hi. I'm interested in the engine. What's the best price you can do with shipping to 19128? Best, TIM

Good evening,

I apologize for the inconvenience. I just was able to see this reply right now for the first time. Are you still interested in the motor?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.