Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 70 914/4
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
gcrotvik
I am listing this car for an acquaintance and have no dog in the race. I am told the car is originally from California. 20 years or so ago it was purchased from the original owner, put on a trailer and brought to Minnesota. The car was never unloaded from the trailer and was put in a shed where it sat until earlier this year. The current owner (Tony) purchased it in hopes to restore it. Tony realized some months ago that he had too many projects and decided to sell the car and placed an ad on Las Vegas Craigslist (where I saw the car listed). The car it located in Williams Minnesota.

Tony says the car is very solid. The pictures below seem support this although I have not seen pictures of the longs or the floor pans. The car was originally light ivory. The only rust I see in the pictures is on the front cowl. The battery tray is rusted out and I was told there is no rust on the long below the battery tray (no picture at this time to support this). It does come with the rear deck lid.

According to the previous (original?) owner, the original 1.7 motor was rebuilt prior to leaving California. Tony was able to start the motor but cannot confirm it was rebuilt (Tony says it sounds healthy). The motor is installed in the car but the shift linkage, axles, exhaust and wiring harness need to be installed/connected. It does not move under its own power at this time.

I was initially interested in buying the car but shipping from MN to OR is expensive and makes the total purchase price above my budget. I thought the price was fair (that is relative to the purchaser though) and thought it might be of interest to a 914World member.

Asking $5,000.00, OBO. If you are interested, text or call Tony at (218) 434-1220.

Greg
gcrotvik
More pics.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.