Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: INDOOR 914 INVENTORY
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Quiet riot
We are looking for someone interested in buying a huge building of 914(some 911) parts of all kinds. lots of sheet metal,interior, trim, glass,tranny,etc. This collection has been kept indoors shelved for years. 2 914 rollers are included. basically everything porsche parts in this 40x80 building. Located in Central Ohio 43119 zip code. looking for 60k OBO Pm me for any questions
Thanks for lookingClick to view attachment[attachmentid=673072Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
Quiet riot
Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
mepstein
Price?
Quiet riot
QUOTE(mepstein @ Nov 1 2018, 09:30 AM) *

Price?

sorry, fixed it. hoping to find someone to buy all. kinda need to see it to make offer.

ValcoOscar
popcorn[1].gif popcorn[1].gif

GLWS

Curious what's there????

Oscar
Quiet riot
QUOTE(ValcoOscar @ Nov 1 2018, 09:49 AM) *

popcorn[1].gif popcorn[1].gif

GLWS

Curious what's there????

Oscar

send me an email. I've got lots of pics I can send. obviously hard to tell from pics because there is so much. we parted out so many 914s back then.
Quiet riot
Click to view attachment
Quiet riot
QUOTE(Quiet riot @ Nov 1 2018, 10:19 AM) *

Click to view attachment
GregAmy
I see those pics, and I think of... lol

IPB Image
euro911
is the 40' x 80' building included in the price? idea.gif
burton73
PM made.

Bob B
Chi-town
@bdstone914
Quiet riot
QUOTE(euro911 @ Nov 1 2018, 11:42 AM) *

yes, are you interested?
Quiet riot
QUOTE(Quiet riot @ Nov 1 2018, 09:19 AM) *

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
euro911
QUOTE(Quiet riot @ Nov 1 2018, 11:51 AM) *
QUOTE(euro911 @ Nov 1 2018, 11:42 AM) *
yes, are you interested?
I was asking - for a friend
North Coast Jim
I've known the principles here for over 30 years. Stand up folks. PCA members for many decades.

I also worked with them to obtain not only my car but many of the parts I've used to rebuild her. I got preferential treatment as I stated it in my offer for the roller body. Many brake calipers as well both fronts and rears, 911 as well - Eric Shea maybe wants a crack at these ??
DEC
60k is a sporty price

There is nothing to see what would 60k worth. shades.gif

Dr Evil
You guys are not too far from me. There is no way I could/would buy it all, though. I’m interested in certain things, but would be happy to just help you catalog and post some finer aspects here of you like.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.