Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: '73 914 2.0L Hotrod article
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Cal
Here's a nice article on a great little 914 HR.....

http://www.stanceworks.com/2018/10/like-gr...orsche-914-2-0/

FlacaProductions
It's a little too slammed for my tastes but it's well done. I've never seen those wheels before and I think I like - from Magnus Walker's Fifteen52 outfit. http://www.52outlaw.com/order/Forged-2-pie...Wheel-p65877906
Mueller
Sweet, I like it.
Olympic 914
agree.gif

Wonder how he / they did all that work without someone on the WORLD knowing about it?

Think he may be a member here?

Hope he shows up.
mepstein
QUOTE(Olympic 914 @ Nov 2 2018, 09:22 AM) *

agree.gif

Wonder how he / they did all that work without someone on the WORLD knowing about it?

Think he may be a member here?

Hope he shows up.

Bob said half the guys who come to octeenerfest are not in world.
Cairo94507
Nice looking car but likely un-drivable on most streets these days given their condition. Looks cool and love the wheels. beerchug.gif
milwlandrover
That is a sweet ride. Love the color.
Jamie
QUOTE(Cal @ Nov 1 2018, 06:12 PM) *

Love that Delphi Green! beer.gif
JamesM
Anytime I see the work "stance" included in an automotive related business name I immediately loose interest in even looking at what they are doing.

Is it just me?

The whole stance scene is even more ridiculous to me than the terrible 90s fast and furious shopping cart spoilers, 300lbs of plastic body work and 8" diameter exhaust tips on honda civics, and that was already god awful.

JamesM
For the sake of this thread and to avoid being narrow minded I looked...

I was right, I shouldn't have, it just made me sad.

Automotive crime if you ask me

Click to view attachment
pete000
That can not ride nice, and bit too trendy for me...What no RWB windshield decal?

jd74914
Nice looking car. The wheels look good on this care, I haven't liked them on many others.

I agree that it probably doesn't ride too well, though it would be pretty cool if it did have raised spindles/rear pickups (doubtful since not mentioned).

Wish I had that kind of cash at 20...$3200 in wheels alone... blink.gif
Chris914n6
Hate to rag on a fellow Vegan but I call BS on the story. How does a 20yo kid working part time changing tires that only has half of the $4500 to buy the car spend $15k in a year doing a full resto AND spent the money on NOS dash pads. confused24.gif

"Wrapped in Toyo Proxes T1Rs" Umm, no. But I can venture the kid works at a Sears Auto Center. poke.gif
Click to view attachment
Olympic 914
I like it..

And the wheels look Great.

Everyone has their own style.
douglastic
I like.

But . . .
"The interior of the car is arguably where it shines most."

Shame they didn't really show it to us.
Could have easily sacrificed a few rear 3/4 shots to accommodate.

FlacaProductions
QUOTE(Chris914n6 @ Nov 2 2018, 02:56 PM) *

"Wrapped in Toyo Proxes T1Rs" Umm, no. But I can venture the kid works at a Sears Auto Center. poke.gif
Click to view attachment

HA! Good catch!
TJB/914
QUOTE(Cal @ Nov 1 2018, 10:12 PM) *

Very well done pray.gif
It appeals to me from my 50's Street Rod/Hot Rod heritage w00t.gif

Tom
Maltese Falcon
Connor (an MSDS customer) is an aspiring young 914 enthusiast, and a Father (+Grandfather ), Son 914 project is always a great learning experience . His 914 is turning heads at local C+C's; I'll have to check out his car at Kaffe +Kars gathering at Vesta Coffee Roasters, Las Vegas next time I'm in the neighborhood driving.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.