Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914rubber upholstery kit
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
JimN73
As pictured, includes the door fabric, foam layer, top rolled part and foam for it.

$40 plus shipping.
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
euro911
popcorn[1].gif
euro911
914rubber upholstery kit, CORRECTION: Tan - for one door not seat
I'll pass then. Thanks
JimN73
Still available. But, fabrics and detail may have changed since I bought this from 914Rubber. Also, it will probably not match fabric from other suppliers.
Mikey914
This is the correct early pastern we stamp. It is correct for early cars, will not match the currently commercially available tan, but is correct. We can do seats to match if you need them.
euro911
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Nov 5 2018, 09:58 PM) *
This is the correct early pastern we stamp. It is correct for early cars, will not match the currently commercially available tan, but is correct. We can do seats to match if you need them.
Thanks for the PM, Mark ... I'll be ready to order later in the month shades.gif
mankowski
QUOTE(JimN73 @ Nov 2 2018, 03:14 PM) *

As pictured, includes the door fabric, foam layer, top rolled part and foam for it.

$40 plus shipping.
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

if this fits the driver side I would like it!

Eric
mankowski
QUOTE(mankowski @ Nov 6 2018, 06:49 AM) *

QUOTE(JimN73 @ Nov 2 2018, 03:14 PM) *

$40 plus shipping.
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

if this fits the driver side I would like it!

Eric

Upon closer inspection, my 'stock' original early interior has smooth door panels and back pad...I do not want a basketweave, which would mismatch the passenger door and backpad. Sorry for the mistake.
JimN73
Sold.

Thaks to all.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.