Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Forgot to ask (TPS)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
redshift
smile.gif

I am missing something.. I am missing 1/2 of a set of something... I am missing one of those tiny screws, that holdeth in my TPS..

What size is that little tiny thing?

It IS a problem.

M
Part Pricer

Did you look under your pillow? smile.gif
ArtechnikA
i *think* it's M4x8.

i haven't seen a TPS in 20 years, so i'm just tryin' to go by the ETKA...
redshift
QUOTE (Paul Heery @ Jun 18 2005, 08:25 AM)
Did you look under your pillow? smile.gif

Paul.... mad.gif

THANK YOU... RICH. biggrin.gif

M
Mrs. K
QUOTE (redshift @ Jun 18 2005, 07:05 AM)
QUOTE (Paul Heery @ Jun 18 2005, 08:25 AM)
Did you look under your pillow?  :)

Paul.... mad.gif

M

ohmy.gif Miles???? You don't believe in the TPS fairy? lol3.gif

Lisa cool_shades.gif
redshift
No, nor do I believe in the Cam Fairy, the Crank Fairy, the Filter Fairy, or the Blinker Indicator Fairy.

I do believe in the Cam Gremlin, the Crank Gremlin, the Filter Gremlin, the Blinker Indicator Gremlin, and yes, the TPS Screw Gremlin.

smile.gif

Oops.. almost forgot about the Right Headlamp Motor Gremlin!

M
markb
QUOTE (redshift @ Jun 18 2005, 06:12 AM)
No, nor do I believe in the Cam Fairy, the Crank Fairy, the Filter Fairy, or the Blinker Indicator Fairy.

I do believe in the Cam Gremlin, the Crank Gremlin, the Filter Gremlin, the Blinker Indicator Gremlin, and yes, the TPS Screw Gremlin.

smile.gif

Oops.. almost forgot about the Right Headlamp Motor Gremlin!

M

Many of those listed were integrated into one entity, the Electrical Gremlin. I have become quite familiar with it in the last few weeks. unsure.gif
Mrs. K
idea.gif I know....since you say they are little screws...
why don't you just shake your head really hard...
maybe the right size one will come out?
I'm sure there are a few loose ones in there IMHO screwy.gif

Lisa laugh.gif
bd1308
Miles, I am the TPS fairy....gimme your addy and I will send you two screws, just in case you F up again wink.gif

serious.
redshift
Hmm.. accept screws from B-man... or order 2 screws based on R-man's memory of 20 years ago..

idea.gif

You have a PM B-man!

M
bd1308
10-4 Iceman!
ArtechnikA
QUOTE (redshift @ Jun 18 2005, 12:13 PM)
order 2 screws based on R-man's memory of 20 years ago..

i don't think you'd be ordering anything, although it might be quick to make a ride down to the Ace Hardware for a pair of screws based not on my memory but on my ability to read the ETKA this morning...
redshift
QUOTE (markb @ Jun 18 2005, 10:23 AM)
Many of those listed were integrated into one entity, the Electrical Gremlin. I have become quite familiar with it in the last few weeks. unsure.gif

Oh yeah, the Beast... yes..

Woe to you, oh Earth, and sea, for the Devil sends the Beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short. Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the Beast, for it is a human number....

it's number is nine-hundred, and fourteen...

huh.gif

happy11.gif

M
redshift
Actually Rich, I was going to buy a box of 100 in zinc for $6.04 from some place in Michigan.

Would anyone like to get in on a group buy.. laugh.gif

M
Jeff Bonanno
what, no AAR gremlin?
bd1308
well i used to be the AAR fairy.....but since they went NLA and my stock dwindled to nothing, the dime placed under the pillow maneuver didnt work well anymore.
redshift
huh.gif

Q: Define AAR

A: Cold Foot

smile.gif

M
bd1308
miles, i'm not the "cold foot" fairy....a quarter( had to raise price) placed neatly under the pillow does not turn into a cold foot under the pillow in the morning!

it's the AAR...Aux Air Reg.

wacko.gif
ArtechnikA
do s'plain this from your current sig tho...

SEEKING 911 STEEL WHEELS AND BOLTS SOME RUST 'OK'

"bolts" and 911 wheels don't really go together - what are you after, really?

i considered getting a set of steel wheels for snows for my 911 but after this winter's experience, i'm putting the money into finishing the Subie instead...
redshift
I need steel wheels and whatever nails them to the thingys. So actually a set of 20 nuts... any of you will do.

I need some wheels to mount tires I have on, so I can do the Earwax Shea 5 bolt upgrade plan, and still drive to the store for paint crap.

smile.gif

M
scotty b
The crank fairy is real. He lives at the corner of Broad and Main streets. You'll know him by his "odor" looks kinda like this blink.gif
redshift
laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.