Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: DELETE- SOLD— a73’ 2.0 Near Concourse - Sale Pending -
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
proto31
SOLD

Selling my 73’ 2.0. This car is the nicest stock original 914 I’ve ever driven. Original silver car with 80k original miles, no accidents. The interior is untouched and in near perfect condition, no cracks in the dash or seats and has its original dealership installed radio. Everything works, all gauges, lights etc. Has rear window defrost and fog lights. Original chrome bumpers are nearly perfect, rear bumper top is original, I replaced the front bumper top with a new one. I had the car repainted earlier this year in its original L96D silver. Tons of time spent going through this car, runs flawlessly. driving.gif

Some highlights:

Brakes rebuilt by PMB, includes rebuild brake bias and all new soft lines, porter field pads, new Zimmerman rotors and bearings and new 19mm master cylander.

Original unrestored Fuchs with new Continental tires

NOS stock fuel pump, all new fuel lines including stainless steal hard lines

NOS Cibie H4 headlights

Lots of new rubber, new front and rear sway bar bushings

New battery

Engine original, case never split, runs great with original fuel injection. Compression test 145, 140, 140, 145. Rebuilt fuel injectors (fuel injection Corp.). All new correct German cloth vacuum hoses, new engine mounts, original heat exchangers jet hot coated, new stock Dansk muffler.

Sideshift transmission operates as it should, new output shaft seals, swepco gear oil, new mounts and all new shift bushings.

Original tool kit/jack/owners manual

The car had been spayed with some type of tar as a protectant from the dealership, trunks and longs. I started removing the tar to verify no rust, paint is perfect underneath, no rust in either trunk, battery tray is original and the hell hole.

I kept everything as stock as possible (minus 19mm master cylinder, stainless fuel lines and engine compartment sound pad) because the car is one of the best stock 914’s I’ve seen. Welcome to setup a time to check out the car. I’ve also got a ton of parts I’d like to sell either with the car or separetly as a bulk deal. PM me with your phone number or email. Asking $26k for the car. More pictures to follow, need to reduce th file sizeClick to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Cal
Nice 914.....it should sell fast at that price.
proto31
Thanks! It’s a beautiful car.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
DRPHIL914
Man, beautiful car... I really want it!!
ok who wants to buy my recently re done Copper Metallic car??

EDIT: PM sent
proto31
People have been sending me requests for som additional pics. The radio is a Motorola

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

The trunks had a tar type sealant sprayed in by the dealer, started to remove it to verify condition underneath, no rust.

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

Unrestored Fuchs

Click to view attachment
chipbell
Email and PM sent. Thanks.
proto31
A couple people have asked for pics of the odometer, this is the current mileage as of today.
Click to view attachment
Moseye
Is car still available? If so how bout a phone number to discuss, thanks
Mike
Larmo63
Ocean Avenue, Corona Del Mar and Lido Island?

My home town, Newport Beach.

Great car.
proto31
QUOTE(Larmo63 @ Nov 15 2018, 09:01 PM) *

Great car.

Spot on! Good eye beer.gif
proto31
Bump smile.gif
Tdskip
QUOTE(Larmo63 @ Nov 16 2018, 12:01 AM) *

Great car.

I walked the dogs there yesterday.

Very attractive car.
porschetub
Very sharp car hope you sell for your price,...certainly worth it ,good luck.
pete000
Based on the recently posted NADA and Hagerty pricing guides this is an out right steal !
bulliporker
has anyone seen this car in the flesh as they say
Cal
I'm surprised this one hasn't sold yet.....granted it's not cheap at $28K but IMO, it's a better much deal than the gold '72 frankenstein 914 that just sold on BAT for $20K.

Put this car on BAT....you'll get a much better audience and probably get very close to your asking price.

proto31
I haven’t put all that much effort in selling the car, need to get better at that. Bruce Stone had done a PPI on the car a few weeks ago. Anyone that wants to come by and take a look is welcome. I’ll probably consider putting it on BAT at the beginning of January, appreciate the advice. Send me a PM with any questions, or post them her.
proto31
Price drop, $26k.
tpines
This is an incredible price for this car! Someone will be very fortunate indeed.

Clark
bobadams
QUOTE(tpines @ Dec 13 2018, 02:32 PM) *

This is an incredible price for this car! Someone will be very fortunate indeed.

Clark

Has this car sold? If not - I am seriously interested in this specific car or another car of equal quality.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.