Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Dads and Grads
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
type47fan
It's that time of the year. . .just wanted to share. . .my daughter graduated from high school this week and it affected me more than I would have thought. She was accepted to Cal Poly and wants to be a cultural anthropologist. We'll see.

Daughter two will be in the 10th grade in the fall.

The past 18 years have zipped by and have been wonderful. Looking forward to things coming over the horizon, good or bad. Anybody else?

Congrats to all dads and grads. . . .
jim912928
congrats.....my middle son graduated this year from high school. He's off to indiana university. My 2nd to move on and it hit me as hard as my first one. I have one more to go (she's a senior) and thne it's empty nest time.

Engman
Lets see -

I have five kids

One graduated from grade school to middle school
Second one went from middle school to high school
Third one graduated from high school and will be going to IU southeast
fourth one graduated from IU with a double major (political science and telecomumications) AND got a great job with St. Paul/Travelors Ins working in the enviremental division (26 days of vac. the first year!)

And the fifth one is still in college........

I feel old.

M

redshift
Hats off to you guys, I don't know what I am missing, but I am sure it's alot.

Be safe!

M
rjkavanagh
Yep, my daughter will be a senior this year and is trying to get into Pepperdine fall of 06. My son will be an 8th grader this year. Both are growing up way to fast.
SpecialK
beerchug.gif

Daughter's in her third year at Maryville University (full ride), and the son's going to be a senior this coming year..... huh.gif ......time flies!

Congrats! and Happy Father's Day (tomorrow)!!
Aaron Cox
ag program at cal poly pomona? or SLO?

very cool!
AA
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.