Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Good shop for 914-6 GT oil cooler install?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Peashooter
A friend is buying a 914-6 with a 2.7 liter engine installed and would like to add a front cooler to the car. Looking for advice on a shop that can do a 1st class turnkey install on what is a very nice car.
Thanks, Bill
mepstein
How far is your friend from Ben/MB911 - Burlington WI.
Peashooter
QUOTE(mepstein @ Nov 7 2018, 10:21 AM) *

How far is your friend from Ben/MB911 - Burlington WI.

He is in Florida, but the car is in New York at the moment. Does Ben do the whole installation? I thought he just sold parts.
dr914@autoatlanta.com
Patrick motorsports in arizona

QUOTE(Peashooter @ Nov 7 2018, 07:43 AM) *

A friend is buying a 914-6 with a 2.7 liter engine installed and would like to add a front cooler to the car. Looking for advice on a shop that can do a 1st class turnkey install on what is a very nice car.
Thanks, Bill
jd74914
If the car is in New York I would contact Chris Foley at Tangerine Racing. He's in CT and his work is top notch. smile.gif

@ChrisFoley wavey.gif
mb911
QUOTE(jd74914 @ Nov 7 2018, 08:49 AM) *

If the car is in New York I would contact Chris Foley at Tangerine Racing. He's in CT and his work is top notch. smile.gif

@ChrisFoley wavey.gif

agree.gif

On a side note I do parts but will start offering turn key conversions and all steps in between.
live free & drive
I agree that Chris/Tangerine would be a great place to have the work done. He is currently working on mine with Ben's lines. Chris mocked up the lines so he could get the jack points on correctly:Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment Click to view attachment
Cairo94507
A thing of beauty for sure. beerchug.gif
Peashooter
Sweet! I'll give him Chris's number. Hopefully they can work something out.
Thanks for the tip!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.