Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OEM 914-6 oil tank
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
mepstein
Original 914-6 oil tank. The tank is in excellent condition. The paint was tired and flaking off in spots so I gently removed it and had it powder coated. This tank is much better quality than the $1,350 Dansk reproductions being sold today. Fit is Porsche perfect. It has the original copper coating under the powder coat and inside the tank. Reproductions tanks are not copper coated. $995 + shipping and fees. Email - mark@markepstein.net to purchase.

I also have a second tank that is identical but a satin powder coat finish instead of gloss. Same price.
Marek
Great price for a nice tank

but are you sure DANSK makes a reproduction of it not seen any DANSK tanks
for 914/6

M

QUOTE(mepstein @ Nov 7 2018, 10:12 AM) *

Original 914-6 oil tank. The tank is in excellent condition. The paint was tired and flaking off in spots so I gently removed it and had it powder coated. This tank is much better quality than the $1,350 Dansk reproductions being sold today. Fit is Porsche perfect. It has the original copper coating under the powder coat and inside the tank. Reproductions tanks are not copper coated. $995 + shipping and fees. Email - mark@markepstein.net to purchase.

I also have a second tank that is identical but a satin powder coat finish instead of gloss. Same price.

mepstein
I had assumed it was Dansk because they make the 911 reproduction tanks we get for the shop. They are good if you need a tank but nowhere near as nice as the original ones. I have Ben’s tank in one of my conversion cars but if you have a real six, you need a real six oil tank.

QUOTE(Marek @ Nov 7 2018, 01:44 PM) *

Great price for a nice tank

but are you sure DANSK makes a reproduction of it not seen any DANSK tanks
for 914/6

M

QUOTE(mepstein @ Nov 7 2018, 10:12 AM) *

mepstein
Still available
mepstein
still for sale.
mepstein
Price reduced to $895 + ship.
Purchase this weekend and I will include a 911 oil console. $150 value.
mepstein
Sold
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.