Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pair of Zenith 40 tin carbs. Setup for a 2.7l. 34mm vents
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
tornik550
I have a pair of zenith 40 tin carbs. They were setup for a 2.7l engine. They have 34mm carbs. I do not know what kind of jetting they have. I used them when I had my engine on a engine stand and the engine ran well. I assume they run fine however I have not actually run these on a functioning car.

$550 shipped CONUS.
PAYPAL only.
I am in central Ohio.
tornik550
biggrin.gif
tornik550
piratenanner.gif
johnhora

tornik550

list these over on 911 Registry and Pelican

there are many 911T owners there

nice carbs and price
ric birks
Ill take these. Send me your paypal info and I send you the funds. Thanks, Ric.
Dr Evil
Scraping money together for an impala? wink.gif
mb911
2nd in line please..
tornik550
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Nov 9 2018, 03:20 PM) *

Scraping money together for an impala? wink.gif

Lol. No. You talked me out of it. No particular reason, just cleaning house.
ric birks
Funds have been sent. Thanks, Ric.
tornik550
SOLD!!!
914forme
@tornik550 Want to sell the engine run stand? Or point me in the direction of pictures.
Luke M
QUOTE(914forme @ Nov 10 2018, 09:55 AM) *

@tornik550 Want to sell the engine run stand? Or point me in the direction of pictures.

A run/test stand is my next project as well.
If you could share a few pics that would be great.

TIA
tornik550
QUOTE(914forme @ Nov 10 2018, 11:55 AM) *

Unfortunately I chopped it up when I was done cause it took up took much space. It was pretty easy to build. I have almost no experience with metal fab. I only had a cheap harbor freight flux core welder. It worked very well however the two things that I would change are instead of theee wheels, I would have used four. If there were two wheels under the transmission it would have been more stable. I didn’t have issues with stability however it could have been a problem. I would have also used larger wheels. Even with the handle I put on, it was somewhat hard to push. If I remember correctly, the only problem I ran into was the oil tank height.

I also purchased the cheapest gauges I could find along with some sort of a lawn mower throttle.
tornik550
smile.gif
914forme
Thank you for the details, always good to see another persons design.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.