Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Subaru Cable Shifter
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Heater Guy
Complete Cable shifter assy. for Subaru 5 speed.
Custom made shift cables with MR2 shifter and 1st gear lock out gate. Cable ends at shifter have bronze inserts to eliminate excessive play and smooth operation. Engineered and race proven for fast reliable shifts.
The Gate design allows the shift cables to route close to the side of the transmission.

Complete with all attachments. New Price $1,200.00) The shift cables cost less than I thought.

Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment

[size=4]

Chi-town
Gimme a price, I'm interested in this and your engine and trans mounts.
Chi-town
Still selling this?
914forme
Price was / is $1400, it is in the ad right next to the picture, took me a bit of time see it myself. beer.gif
Chi-town
QUOTE(914forme @ Nov 15 2018, 06:13 PM) *

Price was / is $1400, it is in the ad right next to the picture, took me a bit of time see it myself. beer.gif

Wow I totally missed that laugh.gif

Yeah a little more than I want to spend.
Heater Guy
QUOTE(Chi-town @ Nov 15 2018, 07:57 PM) *

QUOTE(914forme @ Nov 15 2018, 06:13 PM) *

Wow I totally missed that laugh.gif

Yeah a little more than I want to spend.

I thought I paid more for the cables . I will take $200.00 off for the cables. New offer $1,200.00
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.