Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Brembo aluminum Alfa Romeo front calipers 3" spacing
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Krieger
I bought a few sets of used calipers, took them apart, glass beaded them and then had them re-anodized black. The problem is I only have two 914s. So either I buy another car or sell these. The castings are slightly different on one pair where the left and right edges of the brake pads meet the caliper, but otherwise they are functionally identicle and use the same pads. The piston bores are in excellent shape. I am including brand new 12.9 grade bolts and 4 bleeder valves. 3 of the four valves are brand new and are not correct. One of them is original and replated. I would not use because it's in poor condition. PMB sent these to me. I am including them so you can plug the holes and have an OEM one for reference. The first set I rebuilt are on my 3.0 track car and have 4 DE days and two autocross. I have complete confidence in the hardware/plating and ability of these calipers! You need to buy rebuild kits, pin hardware and bleeders. I can supply 4 good used pistons or PMB has new stainless ones. $500 obo plus shipping.
Krieger
icon_bump.gif
Krieger
Sold! $500 shipped
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.