k
rhodyguy
nice and complete. cool.gif

k
rhodyguy
pretty shiney. note the reflection of the trees, clouds, and blue sky. wub.gif

k
rhodyguy
al blose and the "new" daily driver. boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif w00t.gif
rhodyguy
beautiful interior. mueba.gif

k
brer
the grass is always greener. wink.gif
rhodyguy
alrighty then!!! aktion035.gif

k
rhodyguy
last one. clean carpets. this car has lived a sheltered life. nice catch al!!! chowtime.gif

k
Aaron Cox
first thing on Al's list -

lose the trashcan lid wheels biggrin.gif

nice score! smilie_pokal.gif
rhodyguy
i don't think so. an outfit in southwest washington that does BIG truck wheels would probably do a full polish. they did a members fuch for $50 a piece. i like the ones on the car as it sits personally. "trashcan lid wheels" rolleyes.gif . nice touch aaron. blink.gif

k
Aaron Cox
928S - very cool "shark"

id wub.gif a 928 GTS someday....

dont they look like trash can lids? thats what the slang term is for them.... get some badass boxter wheels or 996 wheels smile.gif

AA
bernbomb914
aaron your to young to have good taste slap.gif

Bernie
Aaron Cox
bernie, your too nice to make old people jokes at..... sad.gif
scotty b
Throw on sum bubs wit spinners B, and then get u some purple neon for the underside. Big pimpin' screwy.gif
Aaron Cox
tell me this doesnt look killer Al....

scotty b
They would look great painted body color! Try some of the 18" boxter thin spoke wheels Aaron
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (scotty b @ Jun 18 2005, 02:49 PM)
They would look great painted body color! Try some of the 18" boxter thin spoke wheels Aaron

ok... you guys didnt like the big red upgrade? biggrin.gif
Gint
Nice lookin ride Al!

Don't see many of those with an interior color other than faded maroon.
ablose58
Oh, yeah, I think I did OK smilie_pokal.gif Car works wonderfully, and real smooth too. Now maybe I can finish the rest of the things on kermit like rennshift,new motor, etc. etc. AL rocking nana.gif monkeydance.gif
jgiroux67
The car looks great!
I agree with Aaron, the newer wheels look much better on the car. No offense, but I've always thought that those were the worst wheels that Porsche made.
Porsche Rescue
Great find Al. That looks as nice as my 50K '84. I am not a fan of the disc wheels either. Even though I am a bit of a "keep it original fanatic" I changed mine to 16" 993 winter wheels. Wanted to keep stock tire size. My discs were the "goldish" ones called champagne and didn't look good on my off-white car.
rhodyguy
the pictures don't do the ORIGINAL paint justice. perfect seals all around. nice pannel gaps. non smoker car. reciepts for recent cam belt and services. even came with the showroom brochure. al should be more forthcoming so i don't have to tell you guys about HIS car. dry.gif biggrin.gif i still like the original wheels, except for the weights on the outer rim lip. sad.gif

k
ablose58
Like Kevin stated it's really a very complete automobile and really needs nothing smilie_pokal.gif Now I don't care iffin I get stuck in that nasty narrows bridge traffic wink.gif comfy comfy comfy,yuk yuk yuk clap.gif boldblue.gif wub.gif
Leo Imperial
icon_bump.gif NICE RIDE!!! icon_bump.gif
ablose58
Thanks, Leo!!!!! Hope to see ya sometime soon smilie_pokal.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.