Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Veterans Day 2018
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Maltese Falcon
Remembering friends, family in our military branches...on this Veterans Day; thank you for your service and love of country flag.gif Click to view attachment
mlindner
+1 2and 3. Bless all the Veterans and family. Thank You, Mark
Martin Baker
You are WELCOME! And thanks as well to all who have and are...and mostly to the ones who gave all.

Where O Where have the years gone? I saw the world on the good ole DC-9!

MB
Tom_T
flag.gif THX to all of you & yours who have served!

And to my Dad, Great Uncle, Brother, Son, 8 Nephews & other Ancestors further back who have & are currently serving.

beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
Dion
Thank you to all who served & are serving in our military branches. flag.gif
76-914
Words can't express my family's gratitude. flag.gif flag.gif flag.gif
mepstein
My dad, an 83 year old Navy vet, woke up at 4;30am today and drove down to sit with my wife while I was in surgery. Thanks dad!

Wife's dad, an Army vet, would have been 99 years old today.

Thank you all for your service.
SO.O.C914er
Just lost my dad in January 91 years old WW2 vet and also built those DC9, DC10 and MD11’s at McDonnell Douglas Long Beach for 38 years. Rest In Peace big D.
914-300Hemi
Thank you thank you.
flag.gif flag.gif flag.gif flag.gif
Dr Evil
Yesterday was my first as a vet at a school assembly to honor vets. My son is now school age, that’s why it was my first. It was somber for me. I lost it during taps, couldnt hold back a few tears. Lost some great people doing the same job as me. My son comes up to me and asks what’s wrong, I just told him I had a runny nose smile.gif I am grateful for all the vets and for those non vets that make serving an honor and privilege.

Semper Paratus
ValcoOscar
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Nov 13 2018, 06:33 AM) *

Yesterday was my first as a vet at a school assembly to honor vets. My son is now school age, that’s why it was my first. It was somber for me. I lost it during taps, couldnt hold back a few tears. Lost some great people doing the same job as me. My son comes up to me and asks what’s wrong, I just told him I had a runny nose smile.gif I am grateful for all the vets and for those non vets that make serving an honor and privilege.

Semper Paratus

Great picture Dr...one to cherish, your son has a huge smile!!!

Thanks to all who have served and that have supported our troops over the years.
It matters...

Oscar
djb
To all the Veterans here, thank you very much for your service! You are appreciated...

David
914 Ranch
Thanks for thinking about us...
SteveL
To those who have protected our way of life, and my family, thank you from the deepest part of my heart.
That is a GREAT pic Doc.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.