Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS 1974 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
bernbomb914
totally updated from 2650 eng. long geared trans, 911 ft suspension. shocks, brakes, ATS wheels, to much to list. $25,000 plus 1000s of $ of spare parts if interested email bernbomb914@hotmail.com. Bernie Thomas one of the oldest members in age and timeClick to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid
=674896]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachme
ntid=674899]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment 78x104 eng. features large valves & ported heads ceramic lifters nickel barrels web cam raby upright cooling system sds fuel injection less than 100 miles. chassis 911 ft. suspension adj.sway bars ft & rear 911 drilled and vented brake disks 4 pot ft disk brakes yellow sport adj. shocks ft & rear Trans has c 1st. f 2nd n 3rd v 4th. hb fifth J west trans shift assembly just had gas tank cleaned brakes flushed new gas lines battery fuel pump car has no rust need some rubber updating. $1,000s of dollars in parts go with it
pete000
Sounds like a monster, post some pics and engine details...
Chi-town
Pictures?
bernbomb914
]
Sounds like a monster, post some pics and engine details...
posted on 1st page
bernbomb914
bump
bernbomb914
bump make offer
bernbomb914
bump any comments
bernbomb914
bump
mepstein
QUOTE(bernbomb914 @ Jan 12 2019, 03:01 AM) *

bump any comments

Yes. You should look at what the sellers who successfully sold their car have done for ads. Look at World, pelican, BAT and ebay. It takes time to lay out a good presentation but copying the successful sellers will help you become one too. GLWTS. beerchug.gif
tyfighter123
What kind of power are you getting out of that engine?
Coondog
QUOTE(bernbomb914 @ Jan 12 2019, 12:01 AM) *

bump any comments

Just like a house that’s been on the market to long. Lower the price $23,500 and post new pictures.
bernbomb914
QUOTE(tyfighter123 @ Apr 22 2019, 05:42 PM) *

I have been told excess of 200HP
rhodyguy
Engine, trans, suspention prob exceed 20k. A nice complete tub is worth more than the 5k dif. Way more. No mention of the exhaust system? GLWTS.
RFoulds
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Apr 30 2019, 09:42 AM) *

Engine, trans, suspention prob exceed 20k. A nice complete tub is worth more than the 5k dif. Way more. No mention of the exhaust system? GLWTS.

True, but when is a car ever worth the sum of the parts? Any modified car is worth roughly half of the parts cost.
rhodyguy
Worth and cost. dry.gif the price of chasing an elusive dream.
mtndawg
The car is never worth the sum of its parts. The average hobbyist is paying retail for parts. If I pay $10 retail for a widget, I can't sell it to a person walking by for $10, I have to mark it down.
bernbomb914
QUOTE(tyfighter123 @ Apr 22 2019, 05:42 PM) *

should be in excess 225HP
bernbomb914
everything on this car has been upgraded, I mean everything
worn
QUOTE(bernbomb914 @ May 7 2019, 04:44 PM) *

everything on this car has been upgraded, I mean everything

I believe it. But I don’t recognize most of what I see in the photos. My ignorance for sure. It looks like a real work of love tech and art.
bernbomb914

I just spent $6000 to refresh all fluid systems plus new battery racing fuel pump fuel lines etc.
thelogo

Im a buyer at 12k cash

bernbomb914
no thanks but thank you for your interest
thelogo
Looks like one of the nicest /4 builds ever
(Im partial to 911 fan s)

Im sure over 40 k put in

If it was me i would just drive it to a car show
You will find interest .

Not many cars for 25 k will have the performance this does
bernbomb914
QUOTE(thelogo @ May 20 2019, 09:54 AM) *

Looks like one of the nicest /4 builds ever
(Im partial to 911 fan s)

Im sure over 40 k put in

If it was me i would just drive it to a car show
You will find interest .

Not many cars for 25 k will have the performance this does

bernbomb914
the little girl in the car just graduated from high school How time flys
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.