Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Kept It Up All Night
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Lou W
Installed my JWest Hinge Kit along with Camp914 Shox Kit last night. Both are great quality products. smilie_pokal.gif
Lou W
Another
Lou W
Another
Lou W
Again
Lou W
Yet Again
Lou W
Last One
redshift
Now that is a good shade of yellow! Good job!

That looks like the car I want, about 3 months before I want it. smile.gif

M
jet1
Looks good! How does it mount here? through the top?
Lou W
Actually, thats the primer, I was considering Yellow, but now I've decided to go with Rivera Blue biggrin.gif
Lou W
[QUOTE]jet1 Posted on Jun 18 2005, 03:10 PM Looks good! How does it mount here? through the top?[CODE]

Yes
redshift
Yanking your chain... I always tell guys with yellow cars that I like the primer.. wink.gif

I LOVE that blue, lookee like Mexico.

M
Lou W
redshift   Posted on Jun 18 2005, 03:17 PM Yanking your chain... I always tell guys with yellow cars that I like the primer.. wink.gif

I LOVE that blue, lookee like Mexico.

Figured biggrin.gif

Yea, I'm understanding Mexico and Rivera are the same. I'm keeping my eyes open for a set of Boxster wheels.
Lou W
I got most of the body work done, there wasn't that much to do, the car has never even had a door ding, but there was a hell hole, I fixed that. stripped the paint down to bare metal. Took the side marker lights off, sail panels too. Im getting ready to do the final blocking then seal it and paint next. cool.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.