Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Non concours 74 Ravenna 2.0
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
ric birks
Huge price drop!!!! Click to view attachmentUber rare Ravenna green 2.0 light weight 914. Real farm find! (Not barn) Parked since 1989! Needs work, but well worth the effort. Engine turns freely and it rolls nice. Interior is very nice other than the carpets. Will make an awesome runner in a very rare and desired color. Has battery tray area rust, but very repairable. Also has a hole in the rear trunk floor. $5999.14 Or $6499.14 with a very new/used Dansk banana muffler thats still in the box from just purchasing from another seller. Thanks for looking.Click to view attachment
MikeInMunich
You need to post a price. GLWTS.
Front yard mechanic
You might be a redneck if ... You have more appliances on the front porch than in the house lol-2.gif nice car!
gcrotvik
Has an early (probably original) Oregon license plate. Where in Oregon did it come from? Just curious.
ric birks
QUOTE(MikeInMunich @ Nov 15 2018, 12:27 AM) *

You need to post a price. GLWTS.

Opps my bad. Price now included.
ric birks
QUOTE(Front yard mechanic @ Nov 15 2018, 01:55 AM) *

You might be a redneck if ... You have more appliances on the front porch than in the house lol-2.gif nice car!

Absolutely a Red neck! But currently in the middle of a house remodel. biggrin.gif
marcus9146
It is possible to get e few more pictures of the car?
ric birks
Was not able to add additional pics to this add, but here is a link to it with more pics on The Samba. Thanks for your interest and sorry for not being good at picture adding. No kids at home to show an old fart how to do it.
https://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/det....php?id=2226829Click to view attachment
What it would look like with some 5 spokes.
ric birks
Was able to add one pic I had taken with a set of 5 spokes on it. I used adaptors for the mounting. Just wanted to see how it would look. I of course loved the way it looked. Who wouldn't? Ok my friend Mark doesn't. Oh well you cant please everyone.
gcrotvik
QUOTE(ric birks @ Nov 16 2018, 08:23 AM) *

Was able to add one pic I had taken with a set of 5 spokes on it. I used adaptors for the mounting. Just wanted to see how it would look. I of course loved the way it looked. Who wouldn't? Ok my friend Mark doesn't. Oh well you cant please everyone.

How wide are the adapters? Surprised to see the wheels fit so nicely.

Greg
iankarr
PM sent
ric birks
Adaptors are 1 inch wide. Wheels are 14x5.5 that helps.
ric birks
Price drop to $5999.14 or $6499.14 with the newer muffler. Thanks for looking.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.