Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Lady and Germs
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Thestigz06
Some of you may know me and many more do not but i miss my spray painted wagon of death and am looking around for them but have found it increasingly difficult to find them as opposed to a few years ago. Where the hell have they all gone?

Attached is fond memories of a car that probably shouldve just been put out of its misery

IPB Image
Dave_Darling
You realize that asking that question here is a lot like asking Charlie Sheen for reasons you shouldn't have more hookers and blow....

The cars are still out there. Bring A Trailer will have from zero to two at any time; evil-bay has some; and of course the classifieds here.

--DD
yellowporky
Craigslist san Francisco bay area always has cars
Chi-town
I have one that I shouldn't have, and cash could probably talk me out of it pretty easily laugh.gif
dr914@autoatlanta.com
if you are asking to be talked out of it, you are on the wrong forum, maybe should go the the corvette forum and ask the question.

If ANYONE here tries to talk you out of it, Andy should ban them from the site

914s are probably the BEST, reasonably priced, classic sports car that ever was. Every one should have one in their garage
tmc914
You don't really want to be talked out of buying a 914. Pick one that is in your budget and have fun.
Thestigz06
QUOTE(Chi-town @ Nov 15 2018, 12:56 PM) *

I have one that I shouldn't have, and cash could probably talk me out of it pretty easily laugh.gif

im listening... popcorn[1].gif
Chi-town
QUOTE(Thestigz06 @ Nov 16 2018, 08:49 AM) *

QUOTE(Chi-town @ Nov 15 2018, 12:56 PM) *

im listening... popcorn[1].gif

Well it should finally be delivered today from Texas. I need to go over the car and see exactly what I bought headbang.gif

I'll let you know as soon as possible.
Mueller
Have you checked with the person you sold your car to?

When I was getting back in the 914 game a few years ago I reached out to the buyer of my last green car. (hit a deer and totaled it)

I wish I had thought about my white car with the TC Fab cage, I bumped into the owner last year and it is still sitting in his garage with 0 progress, that would have been a great car to own again.
dflesburg
Maybe you are old and want a rolling sofa.
Maybe you need a van to haul all your stuff and have it hit you in the head when you stop.
Maybe you are tired of riding in tow trucks.
Maybe you want heat, ac, heated seats or a window defogger.
Maybe you are tired of getting wet when you wash the windshield.

Is this what you wanted?
Larmo63
"914s are probably the BEST, reasonably priced, classic sports car that ever was. Every one should have one in their garage"

Something I wholeheartedly agree with.

era vulgaris
I hear you man, I miss my Laguna Blue '75. That's the one car I've owned and sold that I wish I could get back. I've been missing 914's since I sold it two years ago.

I agree though, it's exceedingly difficult to find decent honest cars. I spend a fair amount of time searching classifieds a couple times a week. Not just 914's, but Ghias as well (my other car love! biggrin.gif ). It seems like all that's out there is rusted out basket cases, overpriced badly restored bodge-jobs, or very expensive pristine show cars. To find a well maintained presentable condition driver for a fair price, is much harder than it was 5 years ago.
worn
QUOTE(Thestigz06 @ Nov 15 2018, 11:25 AM) *

Some of you may know me and many more do not but i miss my spray painted wagon of death and am looking around for them but have found it increasingly difficult to find them as opposed to a few years ago. Where the hell have they all gone?

Attached is fond memories of a car that probably shouldve just been put out of its misery

IPB Image

They drive like no other. You know you want one.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.