Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Custom 914 seat help needed
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
GaroldShaffer
So...…. I picked up a stash of parts recently, in a big trash bag was this seat. It looks custom made. I checked GTS classics and I don't believe it is one of theirs. confused24.gif

No identifying marks other than "Hess 89" on the bottom of the seat cushion. Anyone have any ideas?

defianty
Great looking seat Garold.

Very doubtful but there's a Patrick Hess in Germany who owns http://www.914er-teile.de However that date may be a bit early for him.
mb911
Very cool seat..
daytona
Hi Garold,
I think Auto Atlanta use to modify seats, I don't know if they still do, but this one has a little different side bolster from the ones I have seen from Auto Atlanta. I have a pair of modified seats in my 6-conversion that are very similar to the one you posted but the side bolster padding on mine seems a bit thicker. Someone told me that my seats were modified by a company called Hollywood interiors or something like that. Below is a photo of the seats before I installed them in the car. Sorry but I could not get the photo to load upright. Hope this helps.
Bill.

Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.