Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1973 914/911 Autocross Special
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
916S
I've got too many projects so selling this mid engine autocross special. It's a tube frame chassis with 914 running gear and mounts to accept a 911 engine with side shift 914 trans. Has custom front upper A arms and shortened struts. Chassis needs to be disassembled, powder coat the frame, A arms etc and reassemble. Professionally built with excellent welds. Probably needs a front sway bar and lower the chassis a little, then align it after installing 911 motor and side shift 914 gearbox. Then build a cool body for it. Also have a rusty '73 914 project car that I'll include as part of the deal so you can use the side shift in the autocross special. Asking $3450 for everything. Sold with bill of sale only. Located in Penngrove, CA Email for more pix at kwiky59gt@yahoo.com
Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
David.laRuse
What are the dimensions? Is the kart the same as a 914? David.
916S
Wheel base is about 1.5" longerClick to view attachment
916S
New Years icon_bump.gif
916S

Spring is right around the corner. Here's the basis to build your ultimate autocross car!
jd74914
I'm not a buyer, but am curious...

What dampers are on the front? They have to have damping reversed from typical (bump now rebound, etc.) since the action is backwards.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.