Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I think i've been screwed by fedex
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
brer
Either Fedex or Pelican Parts or someone inbetween has screwed me.

Ordered a shift bushing kit for my car, had it delivered to our office, a place i haven't seem much of in a few weeks due to an installation we have been working on. Grabbed the yellow shipping envelope this morning thinking i might have time to mess with it, and when i get home and open it up i find its missing half of the bushings. mad.gif

so i call fedex and they tell me i'm passed my 21 days to make a claim. sad.gif
It was delivered on the 19th of last month.

Jeez, I'm really friggin bummed. I know that when i call Pelican on Monday they are just going to say tough.
Looks like the bag was taped up too, like it was opened.

Lesson learned #3123: always open and check your packages immediately.

TravisNeff
That sucks Brer, Give a call or an email to Wayne. Any goof ups have been resolved quickly once he is involved.
Dr Evil
They may make it right. Don't lose faith. I have had good dealings with them. biggrin.gif
brer
On the brighter side,

The Fremonts were Amazing last night. smile.gif

always a good show. check them out if they come to your hood.
Swing Blues. The lead even plays the washboard and wisk.

you should have been there mike. I had a bday beer for you..... but had to drink it eventually.
Dr Evil
Ah Crap. I totally forgot. Sorry.
campbellcj
FedEx is top-notch, overall, but they DO make mistakes. Everybody rants about UPS, but I have actually had more overdue and lost packages with FedEx overall.

Just a couple weeks ago we had a large/heavy $125 (shipping charge) package get completely lost for several days. The package itself was worth hundreds of dollars plus huge hassle-factor to replace if it were actually lost.

They ultimately found and returned it, but then tried to bill us for the full shipping charge on our account. I don't think so.... They will usually work with you if you file a claim for a late, damaged, stolen or otherwise hosed-up delivery.
hmeeder
Brer;

My brother in law is the Fremonts drummer! Weird little world we live in. Their lead singer has only been singing for a few years. They've been trying toi get him to work on his stage presence. Since they were voted by the Reader to be San Diego's best blue band, I guess they're doing OK with that!

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.