Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB front cowl section - SOLD
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
IronHillRestorations
WTB a front cowl without windshield frame in very good to excellent condition; nothing bent, warped, or rusted through. This is for a 6 resto-mod so I want a nice piece. I'd also like as large a piece as possible
914Sixer
Perry,
I will shoot some pictures this afternoon of parts car body.
mgphoto
QUOTE(IronHillRestorations @ Nov 19 2018, 07:40 AM) *

WTB a front cowl without windshield frame in very good to excellent condition; nothing bent, warped, or rusted through. This is for a 6 resto-mod so I want a nice piece. I'd also like as large a piece as possible

FYI AA is selling repro corners, I spent 3 months finding a corner I thought was good, it was pretty rusty.
I don’t know how good the repro parts are, I used a repro door jamb and I was not happy.
Good luck.
IronHillRestorations
QUOTE(mgphoto @ Nov 19 2018, 07:19 AM) *

QUOTE(IronHillRestorations @ Nov 19 2018, 07:40 AM) *

FYI AA is selling repro corners, I spent 3 months finding a corner I thought was good, it was pretty rusty.
I don’t know how good the repro parts are, I used a repro door jamb and I was not happy.
Good luck.

I may need one side of the repro, but I know I need a large section between the windshield pillars. One of the wiper divots is rusted and the weather strip channel is gone in several spots, so it's going to make a better repair to do a large piece.

I need to have it cut out as surgically as possible so I don't have to fix the repair piece.
IronHillRestorations
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Nov 19 2018, 07:05 AM) *

Perry,
I will shoot some pictures this afternoon of parts car body.

Thanks Mark!
914Sixer
Perry,
Time got a way today. Can take better pics tomorrow. Mostly West Texas dirt with some rust in pass corner.
IronHillRestorations
Is there any rust perforation on that Mark?
914Sixer
More pictures. Corners look bad.
IronHillRestorations
BUMP! Still looking
Fosterjoejr
QUOTE(IronHillRestorations @ Nov 21 2018, 08:14 AM) *

BUMP! Still looking

PM sent.
Chi-town
I have one with no rust
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.