Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Registry Badge still available?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Jamie
...914 Registry Badge and discovered the seller's eBay listing has been closed. I really would like to purchase this badge, but does anyone know how to contact the seller? confused24.gif
Jamie
QUOTE(Jamie @ Nov 19 2018, 10:14 AM) *

...914 Registry Badge and discovered the seller's eBay listing has been closed. I really would like to purchase this badge, but does anyone know how to contact the seller? confused24.gif

The sound of silence? Does anyone have info? unsure.gif
edrotol
QUOTE(Jamie @ Nov 19 2018, 11:14 AM) *

Picture?
Lucky9146
This was addressed in the FS/WTB by Tom_T

But I would love to have one too so here is a pic
driving.gif white914.jpg

Click to view attachment
Dave_Darling
Try contacting the PCA. The Registry was a part of the PCA for a while. Not sure what if anything is going on with it now.

--DD
TheCabinetmaker
I think the 914 sig group is still up and running. Don't know who runs it now. Clay Perrine or Charlie Davis might have some info
Dave_Darling
Is Charlie still around? He wasn't doing very well last time I saw him, and that was quite a few years ago. He wasn't at the Monterey Parade in 2014 if I recall correctly...

--DD
ClayPerrine
Charlie is still around and attenting Maverick region events. His COPD prevent him from travelling by airplane now.

The 914 SIG registry advocate is Bob Saville. He is on here (Naro914). I don't know if they still make the badges or not.

Clay
preach
Wish they did. I would want one.

PCA 914 SIG site is very dead.
poorsche914
QUOTE(ClayPerrine @ Nov 21 2018, 02:55 PM) *
The 914 SIG registry advocate is Bob Saville. He is on here (Naro914). I don't know if they still make the badges or not.

Clay

Bob gave that position up a few months ago.

driving.gif
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(poorsche914 @ Nov 21 2018, 05:39 PM) *

QUOTE(ClayPerrine @ Nov 21 2018, 02:55 PM) *

Clay

Bob gave that position up a few months ago.

driving.gif

I know. But according to him, he is still doing the job.
gulf908
I bought one from the UK about a year or so ago.
I thought it was quite a nice looking badge even though it seemed to mimic the Early S Reg badge.
I didn't know that it related to any club or organisation as there is no evidence of that on the badge itself.
Its on my badge board now.

cheers
Dennis smile.gif

sixnotfour
agree.gif
Dave_Darling
QUOTE(ClayPerrine @ Nov 21 2018, 10:55 AM) *

Charlie is still around and attenting Maverick region events. His COPD prevent him from travelling by airplane now.

Awesome! Say hi for me the next time you see him!

--DD
EdwardBlume
Forgive me for asking but what is the purpose of the badge?

Show that you went somewhere?
Show that you belong to something?
Show that you shop on eBay?

Just curious.
sixnotfour
nockoffs of all the club badges ..just like the registry badge..
Jamie
QUOTE(EdwardBlume @ Nov 23 2018, 07:55 AM) *

Forgive me for asking but what is the purpose of the badge?

Show that you went somewhere?
Show that you belong to something?
Show that you shop on eBay?

Just curious.

Don't you understand both humans and apes like to collect shiny objects? lol-2.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.