Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Thanksgiving
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Dion
Happy Thanksgiving brethren!

Enjoy the food and company & memories.
tygaboy
Hope everyone spends today (and everyday) with family and friends, immersed in joy, love and kindness.

Life is fleeting - make the most of it...
jim_hoyland
QUOTE(tygaboy @ Nov 22 2018, 06:12 AM) *

Hope everyone spends today (and everyday) with family and friends, immersed in joy, love and kindness.

Life is fleeting - make the most of it...

agree.gif This is my favorite day of the year smile.gif
EdwardBlume
The food is good, the football is OK, but friends and family are priceless.

Happy Thanksgiving!
76-914
Enjoy this time and give thanks for your family and friends. beerchug.gif
marksGTV
I’m certain this guy would be happy to know that in our home we’ll be enjoying Beef Wellington—NOT turkey.

Sorry, it’s the 911 and not a 914.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone
Freezin 914
I would like to say I am thankful for all of you folks that love these cars as much as I do. I am thankful for this site and all the knowledge that is shared and given.
I am also thankful to know there are countless folks here that give this 914 world and the 914 community in general a place to go and keep there dreams alive and well. Thank you for Eric Shea, McMark, SirAndy, 914 Rubber, and to those countless others I have failed to mention!
Cheers everyone! chowtime.gif beerchug.gif
GeorgeRud
I’m thankful for all the comradary on this site. You folks become extended family!
My 914
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! It's a great day to reflect on things and I too join many others here in being thankful for the existence of this site. The dedication of the administrators, the wide range of forums offered, and the expertise and willingness to share make 914 world a site like no other. There is always something new to read and always something to be learned. There's also a certain comfort knowing the site is here and available anytime, like a faithful friend. It's a great community I feel proud to be a part of.
Cheers. beerchug.gif
struckn
Wife and I started a new Thanks Giving Tradition. She made, at my request, we had Ground Turkey Tacos instead of the BIG MEAL. She loved the idea and it made for a great relaxing day.

chowtime.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.