Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I am thankful for you guys
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Tdskip
Not to get all sappy on you, but the support of the community and people's willingness to share their expertise here has been invaluable and I very much appreciate it.

I hope everybody has a good day filled with family and friends ( and good food as well ).
EdwardBlume
agree.gif agree.gif agree.gif agree.gif

So grateful.

Happy Thanksgiving!
bbrock
agree.gif agree.gif agree.gif It would be impossible for a guy like me to restore a car to the level I have without the collective wisdom and generosity of this group.

Thank you!
SO.O.C914er
I’ll second that!! 914world has been so helpful... beerchug.gif cheers and happy thanksgiving to all.....Paul
Cairo94507
I agree 100%. Without this World of people I would never have found my Six and it certainly would never look the way it does right now. It is the generosity and willingness to help others that keeps this group and these cars running and looking terrific.

Thanksgiving is my absolute favorite holiday, and not just for the food. We host, as we have done for 32 years now, and I enjoy everyone being able to sit at one time and enjoy great food, (my wife is a killer cook).

My father-in-law is going to be 93 on January 4th and I treat him like my father. He eats like a 16-year-old football player. God bless everyone and enjoy family-never take them for granted. Cheers, Michael beerchug.gif
burton73
QUOTE(Cairo94507 @ Nov 22 2018, 07:22 AM) *

I agree 100%. Without this World of people I would never have found my Six and it certainly would never look the way it does right now. It is the generosity and willingness to help others that keeps this group and these cars running and looking terrific.

Cheers, Michael beerchug.gif

agree.gif

The world is the best. Great people. Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Bob B santa_smiley.gif
turk22
Guys, I don't post often, but I'm on here every day, and I'm thankful for this forum and the people who populate it. Very thankful for Andy and all he does to keep this meeting space available for such a large community of folks all over the world!

Larmo63
Happy Thanksgiving, we live in a very blessed country.

Click to view attachment
TJB/914
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone, 914-world is like family pray.gif

Tom
Maltese Falcon
Everybody have a great Thanksgiving !
Don't forget an extra slice of Punkin' pie a'La Porsche chowtime.gif Click to view attachment
Matty900
QUOTE(Tdskip @ Nov 22 2018, 06:34 AM) *

Not to get all sappy on you, but the support of the community and people's willingness to share their expertise here has been invaluable and I very much appreciate it.

I hope everybody has a good day filled with family and friends ( and good food as well ).

agree.gif
This community and the willingness to help each other is what got me involved with helping my brother out with his parts hobby. Having been blessed to travel to so many events these past few years and meeting so many of you, it has only made me more grateful to be a part of it. Happy Thanksgiving to all of you chowtime.gif
subie/914
QUOTE(Tdskip @ Nov 22 2018, 09:34 AM) *

piratenanner.gif I'm a newbie to the 914 world and have had nothing but awesome help from you guys. Have a great Turkey Day , but don't go to crazy on the Pie , our cars are only a few inches off the ground!
subie/914
QUOTE(Tdskip @ Nov 22 2018, 09:34 AM) *

piratenanner.gif I'm a newbie to the 914 world and have had nothing but awesome help from you guys. Have a great Turkey Day , but don't go too crazy on the Pie , our cars are only a few inches off the ground!
DRPHIL914
agree.gif And thanks to all , came here 10 years ago with a not running and rusted out 914, my car would not be what it is today without ya’all!
Happy Thanksgiving! have to shout out to my family too a big thanks to them and my son that wantes this father/son project that we almost cut up for a conversion , thank God we didnt do that! i never considered or imagined being in a show, concours or somethine like 000’s Rare Shades!

people ask me all the time how did i know how to do or learn how to do all this and I always say I didnt or couldnt with out 914world.com! beer.gif
FourBlades
Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Click to view attachment

John
wes
Wishing all here very enjoyable Thanksgiving.
I’m so thankful for all the knowledge shared here on 914World.Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
Rand
I really am thankful for everyone here. Sometimes we run across peeps who tweak us. Sometimes we just bump heads a little. But always, we learn from each other and as iron sharpens iron, we grow to deeper relationships. Happy Thanksgiving to my friends here. beerchug.gif
jfort
I, too, am grateful for all of you. The wisdom, the experience, the humor and mostly the willingness to share all of it. We are lucky.
orthobiz
Fantastic bunch of people here. Best part is: given how crazy this hobby is it's nice to know that I belong!

Paul
adolimpio
It is a great group of folks!

Happy Thanksgiving!
Unpretentious
Truly we’re blessed by God to live in this country and share a hobby with others of like mind. Though most of us haven’t met in person we’ve none the less become “friends.” Abraham Lincoln, who Proclaimed Thanksgiving as a national holiday, also stated, “The better part of life consist of one’s friends.”

Blessing to you smile.gif
914-300Hemi
Happy Thanksgiving everyone. I’m thankful for everyone’s support, friendship and sage advice on everything 914 related.
Beach914
I'm thankful for all the great guys on World as I joined just after I had a heart attack and bought a rusty 74 and needed a source of information.
May be hard to believe but it lowered my stress from work and life issues and provided the outlet that I needed to get healthy again.
I wish everyone a happy Thanksgiving!
porschetub
I'am on my own now and both my kids are gone out of town ,I keep in touch a lot with them and that's cool,this site helped me get past some bad times when my wife was ill...took my mind of it for awhile if you know what I mean.
Hands down the best model specific forum no contest,we don't celebrate this time in my country but believe we should,best wishes to all beerchug.gif
iankarr
Couldn't agree more. This community is amazing. And maybe the only good thing I can think of to come from "social media". I belong to a few other car forums and they don't even come close. Happy holidays, fellow addicts...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.