Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Front plate?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Bullet
Im trying to mount my new Lic. plate on the front bumper but it looks as if though there is a braket that is needed. I have the big black bumpers. Am i just being stupid or is the a bracket that is required? If so where would I be able to find one?
scruz914
I agree a bracket is needed. I don't know what the original bracket looks like or their availability. I bought a generic mount at my FLAPS and made a few modifications to hole locations. The resulting angle of the plate's face is not vertical and it faces slightly down. Looks OK. Sorry no photos.
redshift
the original looks like [------] that... kind of...

M
ejm
here's OE
redshift
Man! You have the wrong bumper!

See you at the seminar.

M
Bullet
QUOTE (ejm @ Jun 19 2005, 04:34 AM)
here's OE

any sugestions on where I could find an OE one? I looked at pelican and didnt see any brackets listed just frames.
Mueller
QUOTE (Bullet @ Jun 19 2005, 12:34 PM)
QUOTE (ejm @ Jun 19 2005, 04:34 AM)
here's OE

any sugestions on where I could find an OE one? I looked at pelican and didnt see any brackets listed just frames.

the dealer or any Porsche salvage yard.......I took the bracket off the front of my 911 (had a 928 part number on it??) and used it on the rear of my 914....pretty generic part or so it seems....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.