Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: rear decklid fiberglass spoiler $80
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
dfelz
Fiberglass in pretty good condition, with just a few easily repairable blemishes from moving a couple times. Asking $80 plus shipping at buyers expense. Local pickup available in Oceanside, CA (north county San Diego).

Click to view attachment
dfelz
Click to view attachment

dfelz
Click to view attachment
dfelz
Click to view attachment
euro911
Well, there's a blast from the past. How are you doing these days young man?
dfelz
QUOTE(euro911 @ Nov 24 2018, 12:21 PM) *

Well, there's a blast from the past. How are you doing these days young man?

Hey Mark! I’m doing well thanks! My 914 has been sitting for the past three years sadly, but finally going through and organizing my garage, finding all the parts I need/don’t need and gonna get it back up and running! Just been focused on other projects and let this one slide through the cracks.

How have you been!?
euro911
Been keeping busy. Closed my shop and purchased a place in AZ back in 2015, so I'm back & forth a lot. Currently in CA finishing up a remodel on the house here ... then hoping to find some time to resume working on the automotive projects when done.

Sold my '75 this past summer, wife said we don't need two 914s - silly woman laugh.gif

All kidding aside, she's kind of right ... needed to thin the herd a bit. Also sold my '67 912/6. Still have a 911, a 912, a 914, a Karmann Ghia and a Vanagon 'Westy'. I convinced her that I need to pour some additional concrete in the back yard, then maybe I can sneak another garage on top of it next spring happy11.gif

I miss attending all the cool events, so I'll have to knuckle down to get the cars finished up soon.
dfelz
QUOTE(euro911 @ Dec 4 2018, 12:13 AM) *

Been keeping busy. Closed my shop and purchased a place in AZ back in 2015, so I'm back & forth a lot. Currently in CA finishing up a remodel on the house here ... then hoping to find some time to resume working on the automotive projects when done.

Sold my '75 this past summer, wife said we don't need two 914s - silly woman laugh.gif

All kidding aside, she's kind of right ... needed to thin the herd a bit. Also sold my '67 912/6. Still have a 911, a 912, a 914, a Karmann Ghia and a Vanagon 'Westy'. I convinced her that I need to pour some additional concrete in the back yard, then maybe I can sneak another garage on top of it next spring happy11.gif

I miss attending all the cool events, so I'll have to knuckle down to get the cars finished up soon.

That’s awesome to hear, I’d still say you have a wonderful collect of of automobiles! That would be awesome to have another garage though! I’ve always dreamed of adding a backyard garage at my house, if only my side yard was wide enough to drive a car through! Haha. But same for me, my house projects have outweighed the car projects the last couple years since I bought my house...also miss all the fun events!! Every once in a while I make it to some VW events with my Squareback though!
euro911
Smart move on the home purchase thumb3d.gif ... San Diego area?

Whilst sorting through parts a few weeks ago, I ran across the anti-sway arms you made. I blasted them earlier in the year (before they closed down our auto shop class) but didn't get around to painting them. I'll do so when the weather warms up, and they'll be pressed into service when I install the bar on the '71. Thanks again for making the pair available - they're definitely more robust than the stock arms aktion035.gif

dfelz
QUOTE(euro911 @ Dec 23 2018, 12:45 PM) *

Smart move on the home purchase thumb3d.gif ... San Diego area?

Whilst sorting through parts a few weeks ago, I ran across the anti-sway arms you made. I blasted them earlier in the year (before they closed down our auto shop class) but didn't get around to painting them. I'll do so when the weather warms up, and they'll be pressed into service when I install the bar on the '71. Thanks again for making the pair available - they're definitely more robust than the stock arms aktion035.gif

Oh awesome!! So happy to hear that!! Send some pics when you get them installed!

Yeah north county San Diego, I love it here and am stoked on the house - my requirement was a 2 car garage and a backyard. Success smile.gif
euro911
thumb3d.gif
dfelz
Bump still available
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.