Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Engine Stand and 914World donation
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
old914dog
I have a vw engine stand which I will donate the proceeds of it's sale to the website. I only want the freight to get it to the new proud owner. I appreciate the time and effort to maintain this site. The folks here make it even better.
Who wants this "rare" treasure. It has reportedly been touched by Len Hoffman!!! Maybe even by Rich Johnson and Brant McClung!! And it is rust free?!
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
euro911
QUOTE(old914dog @ Nov 24 2018, 11:41 AM) *
I have a vw engine stand which I will donate the proceeds of it's sale to the website. I only want the freight to get it to the new proud owner. I appreciate the time and effort to maintain this site. The folks here make it even better.
Who wants this "rare" treasure. It has reportedly been touched by Len Hoffman!!! Maybe even by Rich Johnson and Brant McClung!! And it is rust free?!
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment

What's your asking price?
euro911
Gentlemen, send your PMs to @old914dog ... he's the guy offering the stand, not me shades.gif
old914dog
Mea Culpa!! What I intended to do was to get folks to "bid" sorta like evilbay. I don't have a specific price...those proceeds will go the 914World. So...post up what your donation will be and the top one get a rare rust free treasure! We can give it a few days...unless moderator says NO. It is for a good cause....so, show us what's in your wallet!
Front yard mechanic
I would pay a thousand dollars for that stand if it had a good 2.7 mag case attached to it cheer.gif
Kipv
Ok, I'll kick this off with $40 plus shipping bid. Only because I have Len Hoffman's old racecar and it would be nice to see the engine stand reunited:)
old914dog
We are up to $45. Come on y'all! The ring itself is $95 and then add for the bench attachment. Again, it is rust free!! Clay Perrrine said engines built on this would have have at least 15 more horsepower!!
Literati914
I'll do $45 (and can local pick up in metroplex).
JOEPROPER
I'll give you $100 for it shipped to 10606...
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(old914dog @ Nov 27 2018, 08:22 AM) *

We are up to $45. Come on y'all! The ring itself is $95 and then add for the bench attachment. Again, it is rust free!! Clay Perrrine said engines built on this would have have at least 15 more horsepower!!

Mike you are a liar.... I never said that.

But I already have 2 stands or I would bid on it.

old914dog
Clay, I knew you would "tune in" eventually. I just want to raise some funds for the 914World. I truly appreciate what has been done for us. We are up to $100. The ring and stand are about 20lbs. I will do the shipping for $25.00 in US contiguous states. Ring alone is about $100 to purchase plus freight and then there is the bench bracket. Come'on y'all!!
JOEPROPER
Is there a time limit on this? Or is this one of those long term auctions? biggrin.gif lol-2.gif 67.gif
old914dog
QUOTE(JOEPROPER @ Dec 28 2018, 03:27 PM) *

Is there a time limit on this? Or is this one of those long term auctions? biggrin.gif lol-2.gif 67.gif

aircooledfool and old914dog donated to 914World
thanks to all the folks who make this a reference for teeners!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.