Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fs switches, interior light, console deposit box
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
TheCabinetmaker
Dash switches $15.00 each shipped
Back pad light. Never used. $20.00 shipped.
Deposit box $49.00 shipped.
Shipping included to usa only. Actual shipping cost to row. Click to view attachment

More pics to come
TheCabinetmaker
Click to view attachment
TheCabinetmaker
Needs a little cleaning. Vinyl had no rips or tears.

Click to view attachment
76-914
Hey Curt, I'll take a light switch
TheCabinetmaker
Want the one with the knob?
bahnzai
Hi again Curt,
I will take the back pad light.
TheCabinetmaker
I'll ship them together, Danny
TheCabinetmaker
light switches and back pad light or sold
gvlb914
QUOTE(TheCabinetmaker @ Nov 24 2018, 08:30 PM) *

Shipping included to usa only. Actual shipping cost to row. Click to view attachment

More pics to come

Het Curt.

I could use that middle cigarette lighter.... I'll send you Paypal and you can ship to Texas with the clock?
GaryV - gvlb914
euro911
QUOTE(76-914 @ Nov 24 2018, 05:52 PM) *
Hey Curt, I'll take a light switch
QUOTE(TheCabinetmaker @ Nov 24 2018, 05:54 PM) *
Want the one with the knob?
I'll HAZARD a guess that Kent would like the one with the knob poke.gif
TheCabinetmaker
Oh, you funny guy, Mark! Lol
n2j2ryan
Ill take the light. PM Sent, oops just noticed it sold.
Stingbee
QUOTE(TheCabinetmaker @ Nov 24 2018, 05:30 PM) *

More pics to come

I'd like your nicest cigarette lighter..looks to be the center one? What is payment method? Thank you
TheCabinetmaker
Sting bee, pm sent
bdstone914
Hope all the buyers are aware there are early and late headlight switches. The headlight switches appear to be early. Can not tell on the flasher switches. I think the later ones had a resistor visible on the top. Nice parts, good prices.
GLWS.
Bruce

@TheCabinetmaker
TheCabinetmaker
Bruce. According to my pet, Early light switches are for 70-71. 72 on are the same. These have 15 as the last two digits indicating late.

The resistor symbol is on the rear window defroster. The switch is the same for defroster, fog light switch, and rear fogs too. The insert on the knob is the difference
AmjadY
QUOTE(TheCabinetmaker @ Nov 25 2018, 02:07 PM) *

Bruce. According to my pet, Early light switches are for 70-71. 72 on are the same. These have 15 as the last two digits indicating late.

The resistor symbol is on the rear window defroster. The switch is the same for defroster, fog light switch, and rear fogs too. The insert on the knob is the difference

Ill take the next best cigarette lighter (looks like the one on the left), not interested in the faded one on the right

thanks
DRPHIL914
I would like a hazard switch, I think? mine might be defective. The little light inside it lights up but when pulled it I don't get 4 way flashing, so is my switch bad or the flasher relay?

if its likely the switch is bad I will take one please.

Phil
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.