Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cyber Monday Sale at 914 Rubber
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Matty900
Ok this is it for me. I have been up all Night again putting more new things on the website for Cyber Monday. We had some issues with the sale over the weekend and are still working out some kinks but here is my solution to fix the issues of what you were wanting and could not get because of Site issues.

Here is the deal of the century and I will not be able to keep it up very long for obvious reasons. I have put up gift cards with this deal. You will get an additional 30% in a gift card tomorrow after the sale is over. They never expire and they can be used on everything through the site but the new Apparel because that is through a 3rd party vendor.
So that basically will extend the Black Friday event for you indefinitely.

The new things to look for is there is now a group buy section that has some of the Black Friday sale items consolidated for you but they are still all over the site on the part listings.

We were able to get the apparel section on the new site for those of you who have been asking for that stuff. (still kind of humbled by that, thank you guys) I even redid the most requested shirt of all time for us. and there are some I think cool shirts in there for you. There is a 15% off sale and Free shipping on that stuff using the code CYBERSALE[u]

So Check it out an let me know what you think.
For now, I need to grab a few zzz's so I can get in and help Scott start processing the orders. We will start shipping tomorrow.
beerchug.gif
Andyrew
Make sure you go to the new site!

https://900designs-container.zoeysite.com/

I have got to have a couple of those pillows!!!! Excellent design! (Tail pipe/windshield should be white?)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.