Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: KC Region Porsche Club pics
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Sprout
It took several months, but she's on the road again! I attended the KC club breakfast a couple of weeks ago, and had the only 914 there. People were pretty pleased to see the car and said it'd been a long time since they'd had a 914 there. I was in some great company!
RickS
Other than your very nice teener, it looks like a dealer lot. No cars from 60s 70s 80s early to mid 90s. Bummer.
Sprout
QUOTE(RickS @ Nov 27 2018, 10:19 PM) *

Other than your very nice teener, it looks like a dealer lot. No cars from 60s 70s 80s early to mid 90s. Bummer.

Thanks! There was a sweet '73 911 and a 944, but you're right, mostly newer stuff. Would love to see more older models, and definitely more 914s! For anyone in the KC area, the club meets every Saturday morning around 7 a.m. at Pegah's Restaurant on 87th Street.
John
Nice looking 914.

I thought there was snow in Kansas City.

Sprout
QUOTE(John @ Nov 28 2018, 12:12 PM) *

Nice looking 914.

I thought there was snow in Kansas City.

Thanks! Still get some snow around here. It was sunny and 60 here Saturday, then we got 6" of snow on Sunday. That's the midwest for ya! Got a WRX that is awesome in bad weather.
442nd914s
Soon, I'll have to participate and get involved in the club. Body shop is almost done with mine. I'm from the Warrensburg area (60 + Miles from KC)Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.