Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NOS 914-6 wiper switch value
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
dave29
I have a NOS 914 wiper switch, complete. Part number is 914.613.302.10. I bought it for my 6 and now I no longer own the car. Can anyone help me validate that the switch is for a 1970 or 71, 6? Also, what is the estimated value?
Thank you.
914Sixer
PET only shows one switch with your part number. As a reference, last week I sold a 914-6 NOS turn signal for $349, On Ebay there is upwards of $700. I do not consider this real world prices. Just my 2 cents.
dave29
So it is for a 914-6?
Thank you
gcrotvik
914.613.302.10 is for a 914/6 wiper switch. I'm interested, based on selling price. PM sent.
dave29
I've added 3 pictures. I received 5 PM's inquiring about the switch and the asking price. The price will be $450 but to be fair, I'm going to offer the switch to the PM's first in the order of inquiry. I will respond to every inquiry and post here if one of the 5 buys the switch. I think that would be fair.
Thank you.Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=676
966] Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
dave29
QUOTE(dave29 @ Nov 30 2018, 07:47 AM) *

I've added 3 pictures. I received 5 PM's inquiring about the switch and the asking price. The price will be $450 but to be fair, I'm going to offer the switch to the PM's first in the order of inquiry. I will respond to every inquiry and post here if one of the 5 buys the switch. I think that would be fair.
Thank you.Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=676
966] Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment

Sold pending funds.
Thanks to all who inquired.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.