yupp, sure looks like one to me ...

wink.gif Andy
Jeroen
agree.gif
Dr Evil
No, you should not get it and let me know who is selling it wink.gif

Ok, yes it is dry.gif
Joe Bob
Looks brand new. If it's less than $700....it's a keeper.
echocanyons
I think Ill get it Thanks for the info
Joe Bob
QUOTE (echocanyons @ Jun 19 2005, 10:15 AM)
I think Ill get it Thanks for the info

Freaking typical...I look for weeks, finally find one for $500 and then this one pops up..... cool_shades.gif
echocanyons
I've been debating wheter to buy new from the usual suspects but it looks like the price just keeps climbing
sixnotfour
Nice Score !!!!
I shouild have been watching ebay not the F-1 race blink.gif
ein 6er
nice avatar kelly!!!

that's one of my fotos!!! boldblue.gif
echocanyons
Amazing photos Doug,
They were so good when you posted them that I had to save them... hope you dont mind.

GWN7
I know a guy who works at the lighting research station in Florida.........some of the pic and equipment they use to take the pics are Here about 1/2 way down the page.....

They shoot rockets with wires attached when condishions are right and take pictures of what happens.....and get payed for it.......... biggrin.gif

That and blowing things up beerchug.gif
ein 6er
They shoot rockets with wires attached when condishions are right and take pictures of what happens.....and get payed for it..........

that would be a great job!! i saw a program on discovery channel or somewhere, about those guys doing that here in fl., maybe it was your friend!!

kelly, noooooo i don't mind at all!! and thanks for the flowers!! biggrin.gif if you don't mind, i'll post a couple more.

i received an "honerable mention" award for this one in nikon's international photo contest back in 88/89. it was titled "a close encounter", reminded me of the RR crossing scene in the movie "close encounters of the 3rd kind".

ein 6er
and this was shot during that same storm. it was suppose to have been a self portrait, but the exposure got a little long and there was so much lightening it just washed me out.

BTW, nice score on the tank!! clap.gif

ClayPerrine
I have a tendency to collect pictures of lightning strikes. They make great wallpaper for my computer. Here's one from the DFW area. (Yes I have some of yours, Doug.)
ClayPerrine
Here's another from my wallpaper collection. This is the big, fancy concert hall in Ft. Worth.. Bass Hall.

ClayPerrine
Here's one that sucks....

ClayPerrine
And last, but not least, my favorite....

ein 6er
WOW, clay those are good!! (as we hijack kelly's thread) laugh.gif

i've seen those last 2, that is what i've been hoping to get!!
Mueller
QUOTE (Dr Evil @ Jun 19 2005, 10:58 AM)
No, you should not get it and let me know who is selling it wink.gif

Ok, yes it is dry.gif

what is a Fiat shop doing with a 914 and 914 parts????

user posted image
ein 6er
here is a link to the "lightning stalker", he is in the orlando area and has some great shots.
SLITS
QUOTE (ClayPerrine @ Jun 20 2005, 02:42 PM)
Here's another from my wallpaper collection. This is the big, fancy concert hall in Ft. Worth.. Bass Hall.

At least Moroni (?) didn't get it in the "horn" lol2.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.