Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Free (almost): 1975 BIG bumpers, front and rear.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
BuddyV
Passing along a clean set of 1975 HEAVY big bumpers, stock.

Price is a case of beer.

I sold a car, and the buyer didn't want them... I had backdated the bumpers on the car being sold.

Pick up only.

ONLY!!! (they weight so much it almost hurt me removing them. Literally.)

Good condition...... great, actually.

All hardware included to install them (brackets, etc.).

Starting to see more people keep the big bumpers lately...... they looked great on my black car. If you need to swap your set for a nicer set, message me.

beerchug.gif

Robert
ps - I am located in Santa Rosa, CA
pps - Will NOT ship.... no matter how nicely you ask. The next time they come down from the rafters, they go in your vehicle.
betz
I live in San Jose and am currently front bumperless. Any chance you're making any trips to the bay any time soon? Sometimes I go to Santa Rosa to take back a case of Pliny, so maybe I could grab em then.

Would these mount on a '72? It would probably be temporary but it's definitely better than no bumper.
DickSteinkamp
QUOTE(betz @ Nov 30 2018, 04:45 PM) *

Would these mount on a '72? It would probably be temporary but it's definitely better than no bumper.

I gotta say it. NO bumper would be better than a 75-76 bumper on a 72. w00t.gif
BuddyV
I doubt they would attach to a 72..... and it's a nice set. Let's try to get them on a year-correct car and back on the road.

If there are no takers, we can talk about it.

Good?

In the meantime, I will think if I know anyone with a proper year front bumper for you.
BuddyV
QUOTE(DickSteinkamp @ Nov 30 2018, 05:24 PM) *

QUOTE(betz @ Nov 30 2018, 04:45 PM) *

.... I want to disagree, but I can't bring myself to type the words.
Coondog
[quote name='DickSteinkamp' date='Nov 30 2018, 05:24 PM' post='2670088']
[quote name='betz' post='2670068' date='Nov 30 2018, 04:45 PM']

[/quote]

lol-2.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif lol-2.gif av-943.gif lol-2.gif av-943.gif lol-2.gif
Krieger
Hey Robert,

Got any pictures? Or maybe I should stop by and see them.
BuddyV
Andy - sent you my cell. Let's meet up.

Robert
betz
QUOTE(DickSteinkamp @ Nov 30 2018, 05:24 PM) *

Hahahah. I'm not sure I agree with that, but point taken on getting it on the right car. I would vastly prefer the proper bumpers on mine, so I'd appreciate any leads.

I come from the vintage BMW world, so I look at the impact bumper 914's, they don't look that bad to me. I guess if you put metal US bumpers on a plastic bumpered E30 325i though, that would be pretty sacrilege.

It wouldve been a temporary solution so I oughta just go for the proper solution to start with, in any case.
BuddyV
TRADED!

Andy, enjoy.... and thank you for picking up these heavy beasts.

ps - BETZ, I may have a set of chrome bumpers available for sale soon. Let me know if you would be interested in a set (front/rear). Not prefect, but very nice.

beerchug.gif
Krieger
Thanks Robert! LMk if you need any bits. I may have some
betz
QUOTE(BuddyV @ Dec 3 2018, 09:34 AM) *

TRADED!

Andy, enjoy.... and thank you for picking up these heavy beasts.

ps - BETZ, I may have a set of chrome bumpers available for sale soon. Let me know if you would be interested in a set (front/rear). Not prefect, but very nice.

beerchug.gif

I would definitely be interested. Let me know when they are available.

Thanks!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.