Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS:Complete 2.0 engine with DJET
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
rasam
Selling my 2.0 engine and transmission. I bought the engine and trans from two members on this forum. I was originally going to use them in one of my cars but I sold the car to another member. The engine was described as: "an early 73 2.0 engine for sale (I believe it is a 2056). This is a complete drop in and go. Comes with engine mount bar, clutch package, all FI components and wiring harness.
It has a dual oil pressure sender, tuna can sump, oil temp taco plate/sender & the distributor has a pertronix conversion. I recently had the injectors serviced and found one to be a leaker and I replaced it with a new bosch unit". So I never used the engine, it just sat in my garage on a cart.

The Transmission was described as:"the tranny shifts perfectly and had been previously serviced by Dr Evil back arounf 2024, IIRC. Syncros are good (I think he meant around 2014 or 2004)
Second, there is a noticeable sound, at 60 mph, that could be from an output bearing. The stack would have to be removed to nail down the cause.
Third, this tranny is suitable as a back up on a temporary basis, or for servicing.I drive the car every day." I drove the car and it was all that he said it was, but I couldn't hear the noise. The transmission has also has just sat in my garage.
So it's been about eight months sitting. I didn't take any pictures of the trans.
Transmission sold, engine still available $2200
Local pickup and cash is preferred.

Any questions PM me
Tdskip
PM sent
Nacho
PM Sent
Tdskip
Take it Nacho.

Apparently I am "untrustworthy" because I had to ask to pick the engine up tomorrow because my son got sick this morning and I couldn't make it there by 2:30 as planned.

I've bought over $12k of cars and parts from forum members here but am "untrustworthy".

Life is too short....
rasam
Transmission is sold
rasam
Transmission sold
Engine still for sale $2200
rasam
QUOTE(rasam @ Dec 1 2018, 03:14 PM) *

Selling my 2.0 engine and transmission. I bought the engine and trans from two members on this forum. I was originally going to use them in one of my cars but I sold the car to another member. The engine was described as: "an early 73 2.0 engine for sale (I believe it is a 2056). This is a complete drop in and go. Comes with engine mount bar, clutch package, all FI components and wiring harness.
It has a dual oil pressure sender, tuna can sump, oil temp taco plate/sender & the distributor has a pertronix conversion. I recently had the injectors serviced and found one to be a leaker and I replaced it with a new bosch unit". So I never used the engine, it just sat in my garage on a cart.

The Transmission was described as:"the tranny shifts perfectly and had been previously serviced by Dr Evil back arounf 2024, IIRC. Syncros are good (I think he meant around 2014 or 2004)
Second, there is a noticeable sound, at 60 mph, that could be from an output bearing. The stack would have to be removed to nail down the cause.
Third, this tranny is suitable as a back up on a temporary basis, or for servicing.I drive the car every day." I drove the car and it was all that he said it was, but I couldn't hear the noise. The transmission has also has just sat in my garage.
So it's been about eight months sitting. I didn't take any pictures of the trans.

Transmission sold, engine still available $2200
Local pickup and cash is preferred.

Any questions PM me

rasam
Engine Sold
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.