Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OK-PRICE TO SELL FOLKS! FS- 914-6 1971 RACECAR with a 2.7 RS Spec MFI
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
R8CERX
1971 PORSCHE 914-6 with a 2.7 RS SPEC MFI ENGINE FOR SALE

• Lightweight with lots of horsepower
• Clean and clear title
• VIN#4712901861 (car started as a 1971 914 four cylinder)
• Registration is current for street driving, but not a comfortable commuter car!

Asking $20,000 OBO (serious buyers/no free rides)

Car has recently been tuned up by John Chambers Motorsports

I purchased the car in 2014 from the original racecar builder and I made the following improvements to the car since it’s purchased:
• Rebuilt transmission
• Rebuilt MFI
• Regular maintenance prior to events
• Added stiffing rear chassis kit
• Installed new adjustable Koni shocks
• Added passenger race seat/seat belts
• Modified steering to quick release
• Installed a wide rear view mirror
• Perform various chassis modifications to meet PCA track regulations

Since I purchased the car, the car has not been raced much; less than 10 autocrosses/track events due to other life priorities. Thus, wife has drawn the line…. And happy wife… happy slavery… time to sell and let someone else become the best driver in the world!!!

What follows are the build details from his add at the time.
• Car started as a 1971 914 4 cylinder in very good condition, clean and straight body with no rust (there are minor surface spot in the battery well and some at the front wheel wells)
Major modifications for track:
• Interior completely stripped, dash removed, all window and hardware removed, battery moved to front trunk, 4-point bolt-in cage installed.
• Headlights, driver side wiper and brake lights are still operational
• All heater and vent/blower hardware has been removed
• Large portions of the wiring harness have been removed or altered
• The stock fuel tank is used, but the plastic tubes from the front the engine compartment have been replaced with stainless steel lines
• The car has been extensively modified for the six cylinder installation, particularly the oil plumbing.
• The oil system uses braided lines throughout and a Petersen tank, breather and other hardware.
• There is a thermostatically controlled front oil cooler ducted to the front bumper.
• The motor mount is a Patrick “hinged” 2-point unit bolted directly to the firewall, making engine removal fast and easy.
• Engine spark is provided by an MSD ignition module, MSD coil and Pertronix optical points.
• The engine has been fitted with a reproduction 914-6 sheet metal
• The engine is a Supertec built 2.7 RS Motor MFI (with the rare and desirable BOSCH Mechanical Fuel Injection).
• The car is rated at 210+ HP using 91 octane pump gas. The case was align-bored, case savers installed, new main/rod/intermediate shaft bearings, dilivar studs, turbo oil pump, solid chain tensioners, magged and polished crank, S cams. The engine has a 1-5/8 headers with a 911 sport muffler.
• The transmission is a standard 5 speed 901 that has been converted to side-shift. It is solid and shifts wells. All shift linkage bushings have been upgraded or replaced; including the firewall bushing which has been replaced with a spherical bearing. The original shift lever is installed, but a short-shift unit is could be bolted if desired. The flywheel is very light, 7.2 lbs for fast revs, and has a Centerforce clutch with about 40% wear.
• The suspension is stock 914 4-lugs, upgraded with Koni adjustable shocks and adjustable coilovers. The rear control arms have Delrin bushings. The brakes have braided lines.
• Adjustable brake bias lever in the engine compartment
• Two sets of wheels are included: Cheap Rivieras with narrow tires for towing and a set of FUCHS with 205-50/15
• The interior features a custom made racing dash fabricated from aluminum with a large electronic tach, stock oil pressure and temperature gauges and a large oil pressure warning light.
• Driver’s seats are Kirkey intermediate/large with Simpson 6 point harnesses
• The pedal cluster has been rebuilt with aluminum pedal and light weight perforated aluminum floorboard
• The steering wheel is Momo (push buttons are no longer on steering wheel)
• Not wanting to buy and store a trailer, the car has a custom flat-towing setup up; there are two small receivers that have been bolted to the trunk longitudinals. A towing bar inserts through 2 holes in the bumper and attaches to the receivers. Hook the hitch to your truck, RV, plug in the brake/blinkers cable, and put the car in neutral and go!

NOTE:
Current car's personalized license plate is not part of the sale
Car odometer was removed by builder- I have only used car for less than 10 autocross/track events or so since 2014; hence wife wants it gone! I do not use it as expected! Time for someone else to enjoy car!

CAR LOCATED IN MURRIETA/TEMECULA, CALIFORNIA
johnvan8
pm sent
Larmo63
I have driven this car. It hauls ass.

The motor alone is probably worth the money for the whole car.
R8CERX
QUOTE(Larmo63 @ Dec 16 2018, 10:08 AM) *

I have driven this car. It hauls ass.

The motor alone is probably worth the money for the whole car.

Lawrence!! Lost track of you guys!!
Merry Christmas!
flynt
PM sent.
roblav1
Did this car ever sell?
R8CERX
QUOTE(roblav1 @ Jan 4 2019, 01:16 PM) *

Did this car ever sell?

NO dry.gif

I had a few interested parties, but not local (and offers).

I am a firm believer to see eye to eye and look at the car in person --so I had to turn down a few interested parties that were not able to at least meet in person to review car.

Had someone that almost picked it up last week, but had to reconsider his options for other projects, hissyfit.gif so he passed and I am currently working with two more folks (locals) that may come to view car next week.

I must say, the gentleman that almost picked up my car last week, I see a potential great friendship to develop--this is what I like about this community, great folks all over! aktion035.gif

So, still is a great deal! Even the gentleman that passed the opportunity agreed, just was not his exact project plan due to the fact that the car is pretty much a stripped racecar, and too much will be needed to be brought back to a daily car/cruiser.

So, anyone with an interest to start racing, this is the right car! driving.gif
And $20K is the lowest I can go..... not $19.999999999K as I already dropped it from $25K (I just recently put into it $2500 to get it ready to sel with my mechanic!l! since I am not a handy guy like many of you are!!!(but a I think I am a better driver!!)) chair.gif

Cheers
Felix
951 445 6437
anacfez@outlook.com
Gearup
QUOTE(R8CERX @ Jan 4 2019, 06:56 PM) *

Did this car ever sell?

NO dry.gif

I am a firm believer to see eye to eye and look at the car in person --so I had to turn down a few interested parties that were not able to at least meet in person to review car.

Had someone that almost picked it up last week, but had to reconsider his options for other projects, hissyfit.gif so he passed and I am currently working with two more folks (locals) that may come to view car next week.

I must say, the gentleman that almost picked up my car last week, I see a potential great friendship to develop--this is what I like about this community, great folks all over! aktion035.gif

So, still is a great deal! Even the gentleman that passed the opportunity agreed, just was not his exact project plan due to the fact that the car is pretty much a stripped racecar, and too much will be needed to be brought back to a daily car/cruiser.

And $20K is the lowest I can go..... not $19.999999999K as I already dropped it from $25K (I just recently put into it $2500 to get it ready to sel with my mechanic!l! since I am not a handy guy like many of you are!!!(but a I think I am a better driver!!)) chair.gif

Cheers
Felix
951 445 6437
anacfez@outlook.com

I used to know John Chambers who was part owner in Paragon Porsche in Solana Beach, CA (San Diego). 60 ish years old? Haven’t seen him in over 30 years. Wonder if it is the same guy?
R8CERX
QUOTE(Gearup @ Jan 4 2019, 10:37 PM) *

QUOTE(R8CERX @ Jan 4 2019, 06:56 PM) *

Did this car ever sell?

NO dry.gif

Cheers
Felix
951 445 6437
anacfez@outlook.com

I used to know John Chambers who was part owner in Paragon Porsche in Solana Beach, CA (San Diego). 60 ish years old? Haven’t seen him in over 30 years. Wonder if it is the same guy?

YES
that is the man!! agree.gif
R8CERX
OK Folks! UPDATE-- STILL AVAILABLE WTF.gif

So, I had quite a few folks interested in the car-
Some were outside the country, some across and some local. beerchug.gif

Had three offers that unfortunately did not come through not because of the car, just the vision or expectations to bring back the car from a racing set up to normal/more street able version, would cost them a little more than they were expecting. dry.gif

Which emphasizes the comments I made in my sale details, that this will be a great race car for someone looking into getting into autocrosses, TT, DE, or more, vs. a daily driver or a cruiser.

Since I posted I have also tuned the Mechanical MFI (Bosch) and is running even better--basically, we sent it out for calibration and we found that it was tuned to feed a 2.2 to 2.4 engine, and now is tuned to a 2.7. WHAT A DIFFERENCE in response!

I have invested about another $2500 since I posted for sale--THUS, since car is not moving as fast as I thought, I need to raise price back up to $25K.

I had to cash some savings, thus the car still is for sale, but the urgency is gone.

For those members that stopped by and saw the car,
I welcome your feedback[b] and thoughts!! beer.gif They all loved it and unfortunately, it will take a bit of work to get many of the missing body parts (to reduce body weight).

Soooooo

ALWAYS for sale, as I am not racing as much as I used to.... maybe I will take it out for a few events while I have it.... but is not my focus anymore. driving-girl.gif

As stated before, I much rather meet the person face to face to make sure we are looking at the car together and reviewing car history... and I am glad I did with the above gentlemen.... hence, I look forward to any interested parties that want to stop by to kick the tires and ask all questions! popcorn[1].gif

Cheers
Felix
flynt
QUOTE(R8CERX @ Jan 4 2019, 05:56 PM) *

Hey, I'm that gentleman! Agreed Felix, good meeting you!

I was interested in the car to buy and build into a nice /6 conversion hotrod to sell. I started doing the math, and it didn't make sense financially.. I'd probably end up "paying myself" $10/hr with my time factored in.

That said, I'm selling my 996TT this spring - If Felix still has the car when the turbo sells, I'm buying it and building a driver for myself. In my opinion it's a little too much work to make into a comfortable, spotless street car for the rich guy I'd want to sell to, but I daily drove a loud, rattly, half-caged Datsun 510 on race suspension for 10 years - I can make a real fun street car for myself out of this car very easily!

Good luck with the sale Felix. Talk to you soon.
Stltri
Saw and drove the car this past weekend. Awesome car!! Fast and agile! That 2.7 RS motor roars to life on startup. Too heavy on the accelerator and you will hit your head on the rear window or rollbar. The car is very responsive! Brakes are strong. Spent most of the afternoon with Felix and John Chambers (both had incredible stories). Felix is very honest and upfront with everything. John was very knowledgeable and had no qualms showing off his shop and cars. Felix and I went through all the paperwork in his thick folder. He kept everything!

Mechanically, car is well sorted. I really wanted to buy the car! However, like previous comments, I also wanted to make the car dual purpose, street and track. But car was beyond my abilities to do the former. This car is PERFECT for someone looking for an autox/track car. Even has a tow bar, no need for a trailer.

Too bad I had to work that night, otherwise, I would have invited you both for drinks after. Another time for sure!! Hope to see you both in future events! Good luck with the sale Felix!
R8CERX
QUOTE(flynt @ Jan 15 2019, 08:11 AM) *

QUOTE(R8CERX @ Jan 4 2019, 05:56 PM) *

Hey, I'm that gentleman! Agreed Felix, good meeting you!

I was interested in the car to buy and build into a nice /6 conversion hotrod to sell. I started doing the math, and it didn't make sense financially.. I'd probably end up "paying myself" $10/hr with my time factored in.

That said, I'm selling my 996TT this spring - If Felix still has the car when the turbo sells, I'm buying it and building a driver for myself. In my opinion it's a little too much work to make into a comfortable, spotless street car for the rich guy I'd want to sell to, but I daily drove a loud, rattly, half-caged Datsun 510 on race suspension for 10 years - I can make a real fun street car for myself out of this car very easily!

Good luck with the sale Felix. Talk to you soon.

Thank you Matt for the reference and support!! aktion035.gif
R8CERX
QUOTE(Stltri @ Jan 16 2019, 08:10 AM) *

Saw and drove the car this past weekend. Awesome car!! Fast and agile! That 2.7 RS motor roars to life on startup. Too heavy on the accelerator and you will hit your head on the rear window or rollbar. The car is very responsive! Brakes are strong. Spent most of the afternoon with Felix and John Chambers (both had incredible stories). Felix is very honest and upfront with everything. John was very knowledgeable and had no qualms showing off his shop and cars. Felix and I went through all the paperwork in his thick folder. He kept everything!

Mechanically, car is well sorted. I really wanted to buy the car! However, like previous comments, I also wanted to make the car dual purpose, street and track. But car was beyond my abilities to do the former. This car is PERFECT for someone looking for an autox/track car. Even has a tow bar, no need for a trailer.

Too bad I had to work that night, otherwise, I would have invited you both for drinks after. Another time for sure!! Hope to see you both in future events! Good luck with the sale Felix!

Fran-
Drinks any time; and let's go for a cruise anytime!
Appreciate the feedback!

We had a blast driving it! glad you loved it!

Felix
sixnotfour
buy the engine ..914 is free..GLWS
R8CERX
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Jan 17 2019, 08:34 PM) *

lol-2.gif aktion035.gif biggrin.gif
liebe
QUOTE(R8CERX @ Dec 2 2018, 09:18 PM) *

• Clean and clear title
• Registration is current for street driving, but not a comfortable commuter car!

I purchased the car in 2014 from the original racecar builder and I made the following improvements to the car since it’s purchased:
• Rebuilt transmission
• Rebuilt MFI

Since I purchased the car, the car has not been raced much; less than 10 autocrosses/track events due to other life priorities. Thus, wife has drawn the line…. And happy wife… happy slavery… time to sell and let someone else become the best driver in the world!!!

• Car started as a 1971 914 4 cylinder in very good condition, clean and straight body with no rust (there are minor surface spot in the battery well and some at the front wheel wells)
• Interior completely stripped, dash removed, all window and hardware removed, battery moved to front trunk, 4-point bolt-in cage installed.
• The stock fuel tank is used, but the plastic tubes from the front the engine compartment have been replaced with stainless steel lines
• The car has been extensively modified for the six cylinder installation, particularly the oil plumbing.
• The oil system uses braided lines throughout and a Petersen tank, breather and other hardware.
• There is a thermostatically controlled front oil cooler ducted to the front bumper.
• The motor mount is a Patrick “hinged” 2-point unit bolted directly to the firewall, making engine removal fast and easy.
• Engine spark is provided by an MSD ignition module, MSD coil and Pertronix optical points.
• The engine is a Supertec built 2.7 RS Motor MFI (with the rare and desirable BOSCH Mechanical Fuel Injection).
• The car is rated at 210+ HP using 91 octane pump gas. The case was align-bored, case savers installed, new main/rod/intermediate shaft bearings, dilivar studs, turbo oil pump, solid chain tensioners, magged and polished crank, S cams. The engine has a 1-5/8 headers with a 911 sport muffler.
• The transmission is a standard 5 speed 901 that has been converted to side-shift. It is solid and shifts wells. All shift linkage bushings have been upgraded or replaced; including the firewall bushing which has been replaced with a spherical bearing. The original shift lever is installed, but a short-shift unit is could be bolted if desired. The flywheel is very light, 7.2 lbs for fast revs, and has a Centerforce clutch with about 40% wear.
• The suspension is stock 914 4-lugs, upgraded with Koni adjustable shocks and adjustable coilovers. The rear control arms have Delrin bushings. The brakes have braided lines.
• Two sets of wheels are included: Cheap Rivieras with narrow tires for towing and a set of FUCHS with 205-50/15
• The interior features a custom made racing dash fabricated from aluminum with a large electronic tach, stock oil pressure and temperature gauges and a large oil pressure warning light.
• The pedal cluster has been rebuilt with aluminum pedal and light weight perforated aluminum floorboard
• Not wanting to buy and store a trailer, the car has a custom flat-towing setup up; there are two small receivers that have been bolted to the trunk longitudinals. A towing bar inserts through 2 holes in the bumper and attaches to the receivers. Hook the hitch to your truck, RV, plug in the brake/blinkers cable, and put the car in neutral and go!

NOTE:
Car odometer was removed by builder- I have only used car for less than 10 autocross/track events or so since 2014; hence wife wants it gone! I do not use it as expected! Time for someone else to enjoy car!

Felix sent you a PM
R8CERX
QUOTE(liebe @ Jan 20 2019, 05:51 AM) *

QUOTE(R8CERX @ Dec 2 2018, 09:18 PM) *

• Clean and clear title

• Rebuilt transmission
• Rebuilt MFI

NOTE:

Felix sent you a PM

Thank you-- aktion035.gif
914_teener
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Jan 17 2019, 08:34 PM) *

agree.gif

wndsrfr
This folks is a No Brainer! I mean you're looking at a fresh track car for probably less than 50c on the dollar and it's turn key....and you can razz it on the street to cars/coffee and watch the paparrazi drool.
I bought Kermee, near identical build to this from Josh seven years ago and have had a blast at DE events & now racing....Watkins Glen, Road Atlanta, Indy, Daytona, Sebring....not getting any younger & it's time to uncork the bottle and enjoy!
No affiliation, just recognized that with the season opening up soon this is the exact best thing for someone.... YOLO! driving.gif
R8CERX
QUOTE(wndsrfr @ Feb 18 2019, 06:41 AM) *

This folks is a No Brainer! I mean you're looking at a fresh track car for probably less than 50c on the dollar and it's turn key....and you can razz it on the street to cars/coffee and watch the paparrazi drool.
I bought Kermee, near identical build to this from Josh seven years ago and have had a blast at DE events & now racing....Watkins Glen, Road Atlanta, Indy, Daytona, Sebring....not getting any younger & it's time to uncork the bottle and enjoy!
No affiliation, just recognized that with the season opening up soon this is the exact best thing for someone.... YOLO! driving.gif

Thank you for the plug!

I came into some money and I was able to put the car OFF THE MARKET AT $20K for now!! (see trail/posts)
beerchug.gif

Since I am not racing anymore, I will take offers.
IT IS AVAILABLE at $25K (see other related posts)

I just put about $2.5K+ on it!

NOTE- I have not posted the sale anywhere else but here all this time; I will plan to post in other sites next time around; get it before it goes public!!

Cheers!
cheer.gif
thelogo
Wow man that front trunk/oil tank cooler area is a work of art wub.gif

Glwts
Rand
Awesome car. Please don't do the furniture liquidator style again... "priced to sell" bs. Stop that and honor the car.
r_towle
do you have the original motor?
PeeGreen 914
dry.gif If only this was in a year. I'm about 12 months away from being ready to purchase.

Good luck with the sale. Looks like a killer deal. beerchug.gif
R8CERX
QUOTE(Rand @ Mar 5 2019, 01:59 PM) *

Awesome car. Please don't do the furniture liquidator style again... "priced to sell" bs. Stop that and honor the car.

Will do my best to never insult the car ever ever ever again!! YOU RIGHT!! thank you!

aktion035.gif
sixnotfour
was this 914 in vwporsche mag. as a 4 banger ?
rasam
I drove this beast last Saturday. Definitely worth the price.
Gunther
I just got off the phone with Felix (the seller) and his buddy Mat. They were very accommodating, answering all my millions of questions. I really appreciated all the time and effort to do so.

The engine is 210hp. I have to agree with most people on this post the motor alone is worth about his asking price. And you couldn't build this car for the asking price let alone have someone build it for you.

Definitely stay firm on your price bro. Someone is going to see the good value in this car. GLWTS aktion035.gif
R8CERX
QUOTE(rasam @ Apr 2 2019, 08:40 PM) *

I drove this beast last Saturday. Definitely worth the price.

Thanks for the Bump and support! aktion035.gif
Glad we met and look forward to keeping in touch!

FZ
R8CERX
QUOTE(Gunther @ Apr 3 2019, 05:32 PM) *

I just got off the phone with Felix (the seller) and his buddy Mat. They were very accommodating, answering all my millions of questions. I really appreciated all the time and effort to do so.

The engine is more 2.7S Carrera spec, 210hp. than RS. Be that as it may, I have to agree with most people on this post the motor alone is worth about his asking price. And you couldn't build this car for the asking price let alone have someone build it for you.

Definitely stay firm on your price bro. Someone is going to see the good value in this car. GLWTS aktion035.gif

Gunther-
It was pleasure talking and learning more about the car--YOU KNOW YOUR Porsches!
first.gif

Appreciate your comments and glad we were able to answer the questions! Glad Matt was there to get to the technical stuff over my head!!!

Cheers beerchug.gif

Felix
R8CERX
Just to clarify, the car is back up for sale at $25K

I had reduced priced to $20K as I needed cash at that time; l was able to steal money from my 14 year old kid, so I no longer had to sell it.

I since have reposted within the thread that the price is back up to $25K.

Just keeping everyone updated
driving.gif
R8CERX
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Mar 12 2019, 02:00 PM) *

was this 914 in vwporsche mag. as a 4 banger ?

Not mine
confused24.gif
R8CERX
QUOTE(PeeGreen 914 @ Mar 6 2019, 09:40 AM) *

dry.gif If only this was in a year. I'm about 12 months away from being ready to purchase.

Good luck with the sale. Looks like a killer deal. beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif
beer3.gif
R8CERX
QUOTE(r_towle @ Mar 5 2019, 08:27 PM) *

do you have the original motor?

No-- sad.gif
R8CERX
QUOTE(thelogo @ Mar 5 2019, 02:53 PM) *

Wow man that front trunk/oil tank cooler area is a work of art wub.gif

Glwts

The previous owner and his son did the great work! I wish I could say it was me! hissyfit.gif
R8CERX
QUOTE(wndsrfr @ Feb 18 2019, 07:41 AM) *

Thanks for the support!

I am just catching up on responses!
Cheers
beer.gif
jmz
QUOTE(Gunther @ Apr 3 2019, 07:32 PM) *

The engine is more 2.7S Carrera spec, 210hp. than RS. Be that as it may, I have to agree with most people on this post the motor alone is worth about his asking price. And you couldn't build this car for the asking price let alone have someone build it for you.

What does this mean exactly? Is it more 2.7S/ Carrera spec as in a U.S. spec 2.7 170hp or is it a 2.7 210 hp spec engine with S cams and RS pistons? ...Got to think it is more like a 2.7 RS with the MFI and such. ...really don't understand your post as there was never a 2.7 with MFI that wasn't RS spec.
R8CERX
QUOTE(jmz @ Apr 4 2019, 09:14 PM) *

What does this mean exactly? Is it more 2.7S/ Carrera spec as in a U.S. spec 2.7 170hp or is it a 2.7 210 hp spec engine with S cams and RS pistons? ...Got to think it is more like a 2.7 RS with the MFI and such. ...really don't understand your post as there was never a 2.7 with MFI that wasn't RS spec.

IT IS a 210 HP+ spec engine with S cams and pistons with a BOSCH MFI.... the engine built on a 7R case from a 911 T motor--- hope this helps.
driving.gif
flynt
Hi everybody. I'm helping Felix run down all the technical details of his car for interested buyers. I don't have the invoices in front of me right now, but the one from supertec shows that they used 911S cams, new 8.5 CR pistons. There's no mention of which "S" cam was used but knowing Supertec, I'm sure it's not the CIS "S"-in-name-only cam that came in this engine. The MFI is from a 2.4 911T (72-73) and has recently been calibrated for use with a 2.7. The engine is a 7R mag case from a 77 911S - Code 911/85 serial number 6275671. Stroke is 70.4, all new bearings throughout, case-savers, reconditioned and re-bushed stock rods and rockers. Oil pump was rebuilt and modified for extra flow.

I'm not too familiar with the 911/83 engine found in the "real deal" 73RS, but from researching tech specs it looks like stroke and compression ratio are the same as what's in Felix car (8.5:1, 70.4). I've also found mention of the RS engine using 911S cams. I'd bet the MFI is set up differently in the 911/83 - Probably bigger throat, taller stacks.

Hopefully that answers most questions. The engine in the car is a hot rod engine built by the previous owner to suit the car and what the car was built for. I will say - I drove the car, and this engine is plenty for such a light car, and it sounds awesome with the MFI and r-style muffler. It makes good power down low, pulls nice and smooth.
rasam
Ditto on the performance.
jmz
QUOTE(R8CERX @ Apr 5 2019, 09:39 AM) *

IT IS a 210 HP+ spec engine with S cams and pistons with a BOSCH MFI.... the engine built on a 7R case from a 911 T motor--- hope this helps.
driving.gif

...then let's call it an RS Spec engine.
R8CERX
QUOTE(jmz @ Apr 5 2019, 08:08 PM) *

QUOTE(R8CERX @ Apr 5 2019, 09:39 AM) *

driving.gif

...then let's call it an RS Spec engine.

IT IS A 2.7 RS SPEC ENGINE smash.gif ---
But everyone has always a perspective on details here and there.....

Thank you Matt and all involved in the above chats. Your various positive comments are appreciated, and glad we got to meet in person!

Bottom line, it is a great car that I wish I could keep if it was not for my business not being stable right now. So, toys are not being used and need to get cash flow! headbang.gif

Many in the website know me now--straight shooter, more of a driver (not a good technical person), and I bought the car from a great fellow in this same website. grouphug.gif

Hence I am glad Matt is helping me talk to all of you TECHNICAL gurus that want to know the details on the car--I have the full records from the builder and they are available and will be included with car. cheer.gif

I AM JUST A DRIVER! I had the cash to let someone else work on car-- so, no cash, no can keep car!! cant afford you technical gurus to work on the car no more!! hissyfit.gif

Lots of care, time, and money has been spent to make it even better than when I got it--it has the full 914-6 GT reinforcement welded, new all around KONI suspension was recently added, new tranny, etc. etc. engine has been kept and maintained. first.gif

Based on the records since creation, the amount invested in the car is up to $50K+. So,, like someone said, you are getting 0.50cents on the dollar! screwy.gif

tpines
I have seen this car in person and it's a first class build. Hope it sells soon for you!

Clark
R8CERX
QUOTE(tpines @ Apr 7 2019, 09:14 PM) *

I have seen this car in person and it's a first class build. Hope it sells soon for you!

Clark

Thank you Clark! aktion035.gif
jipster43
Super cool car. Maybe some extra photos would push the interest over the top. Interior. Underside. Longs.

Good luck with the sale!
JP
2mAn
How light is lightweight? also to confirm, price is $25k firm now, right?
R8CERX
QUOTE(2mAn @ Apr 23 2019, 09:52 PM) *

How light is lightweight? also to confirm, price is $25k firm now, right?

Thanks for the interest--I been busy with other priorities but It will be going up for sale on BAT as soon as I get a chance to draft add/pictures

Price is back up to $25K

The car interior is gutted, no door panels, no dashboard, no sound proofing/interior trimming, no roof, etc. -so, lighter than your stock fully trimmed car. I don't have a weight for it.

Regards
FZ

RFoulds
I shoulda bought it when it was $20k. too many projects. headbang.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.