Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: EBAY PURCHASE
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
fatlando
I'm going to put these on when I do my calipers next week. If anyone's intrested I'll do a photo spread on the progress.

here's the link.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...sspagename=WDVW
Joe Bob
If ya get them...ask who makes material that can stand that temperature. That's something I would mind getting myself to make stuff like that.

I did a google and don't see anyone advertising high temp material for stickers....maybe I should call my supplier.
fatlando
QUOTE ("*" @ Jun 19 2005, 01:29 PM)
If ya get them...ask who makes material that can stand that temperature. That's something I would mind getting myself to make stuff like that.

I did a google and don't see anyone advertising high temp material for stickers....maybe I should call my supplier.

sure will, looks like you're living good. saw your blog....choices indeed. what's that black primer car? is that a 356?

fat lando
redshift
That black car is an old Fresca can, with a Colt 3cyl conversion.

M
SGB
they look great on the smooth surface of the boxster brake. 914 calipers aren't very smooth. And I think you could pretty easily surpass 300 degrees in a long downhill, but I want to be wrong, so lets see 'em when yer through..... biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.