Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Silver 2056/4 with 16" Fuchs and solid!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
914ltd
Real solid 1972 914/4 with Fat Performance 2056 with 40 IDF Weber carbs, 911 front struts and vented rotors, 16X6 genuine Fuchs wheels, Tangerine sport muffler, sideshift trans from my shop, front sway bar plus more street, autocross and DE improvements. This is a great running and strong performing car with very nicely "dialed in" Webers, no flat spots and nice idle. Cosmetically challenged and evidence of moderate previous front end crash damage.
$8900.
Brad Mayeur

Sale Pending, Thanks!
ottox914
That sounds like a sweet driver or weekend racer. I love my 2056. Nice power and reliable. GLWS.
bccg
Do you have any other pics of the front end damage and could you share any details on what happened and the amount of damage? The gaps around the lights and hood is that part of the damage? Any affect to the driving of the car?For the pics of the wheel flares, is it rust into the metal or are they add-ons?
914ltd

Thanks for all that have replied. I have a verbal commitment on the car subject to inspection. Brad
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.