Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1974 Olympic Blue Tub
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
infraredcalvin
1974 Olympic Blue tub

Price: $350 OBO SOLD
VIN: 4742900319
Color: L51P Olympic Blue

I bought this from a member a few years ago with the intent of turning it into a race car. Because of slow progress on the project ahead of it, all I’ve done to it since I bought it is clean it up a bit and move it around the shop, so it’s time to let it go. There are definitely some bad spots on this tub - please take a good look at the cut out rear trunk floor and crossmember - but there’s enough good that this car could be saved. Tub will be sold with bill of sale along with the Texas title from a previous owner, sadly I never got around to registering in my name, priced accordingly. Fits easily in a uhaul trailer (2 of us loaded it by hand, I unloaded by myself with the help of a furniture dolly). The dolly in the pictures is not included.

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Tdskip
Good morning - is this up at Hergesheimer?
infraredcalvin
No, but not too much further in Rancho Santa Margarita... added location to 1st post, thanks!
Chi-town
I'm interested, please PM me a phone number to contact you
Tdskip
Grab it Dylan!
Wayne
I need that bracket sticking out the back that holds the rear bumper top in place. Mine is missing mad.gif let me know if anyone has one

Wayne 909-208-3184

Thanks
Chi-town
QUOTE(Wayne @ Dec 5 2018, 10:13 AM) *

I need that bracket sticking out the back that holds the rear bumper top in place. Mine is missing mad.gif let me know if anyone has one

Wayne 909-208-3184

Thanks

the welded on one? I will save it for you.
Wayne
Yes... the welded on one.

Thank you so much
infraredcalvin
Still available.

Plenty of good metal on this one...
Tdskip
How is the front trunk floor?
infraredcalvin
2nd pic above.... 1/2 missing..... Wow I just reread this, somehow read rear. The pic of front trunk floor is shown in pics.
infraredcalvin
C’mon guys, would make a great Xmas gift for the Wifey... (for mine that is, getting it sold)...

Priced to cut up, or priced to restore...
ric birks
He's right, my wife loved her Olympic blue car. Made her smile. Click to view attachment
flyer86d
You know, you left coasters are lucky. We haven’t seen a chassis that nice since the late 1970’s in the Northeast! Somebody has to save it!

Charlie

mepstein
QUOTE(flyer86d @ Dec 21 2018, 06:35 PM) *

You know, you left coasters are lucky. We haven’t seen a chassis that nice since the late 1970’s in the Northeast! Somebody has to save it!

Charlie

agree.gif the first 914 I purchased in 86 had terminal rust and the rear suspension console was slowly breaking in half.
infraredcalvin
SOLD

Thank you 914world!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.