Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 914 Wheels - RFX Revolution
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
thefather99
Hi everyone,

A year ago I sold my 1974 914-4 and still have the four English RFX Revolution wheels with tires - awesome looking wheels. I had never put them on the car for more than a mile or two so these are basically brand new and have been in storage for 5-6 years (might need new tires due to this). I'm asking for $600 + Shipping if necessary (preferably local pickup in the California bay area, near SF). PM me for close ups of the wheels. Ran out of pic uploads...Click to view attachment
Stingbee
QUOTE(thefather99 @ Dec 5 2018, 11:21 AM) *

Hi everyone,

A year ago I sold my 1974 914-4 and still have the four English RFX Revolution wheels with tires - awesome looking wheels. I had never put them on the car for more than a mile or two so these are basically brand new and have been in storage for 5-6 years (might need new tires due to this). I'm asking for $600 + Shipping if necessary (preferably local pickup in the California bay area, near SF). I will post some pictures soon!

Are they 15"?
Nacho
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
thefather99
QUOTE(Nacho @ Dec 5 2018, 07:02 PM) *

Thanks Nacho, I'll have pics soon.... latest will be Saturday, been getting home in the dark lately. I'll update size soon.
thefather99
QUOTE(Nacho @ Dec 5 2018, 06:02 PM) *

Picture added, more pics available upon request. Tires are P205/60R15Click to view attachment
thefather99
QUOTE(thefather99 @ Dec 8 2018, 02:25 PM) *

QUOTE(Nacho @ Dec 5 2018, 06:02 PM) *

Picture added, more pics available upon request. Tires are P205/60R15Click to view attachment

Couple valve stems show a little surface rust, easy fix.Click to view attachment
Craigers17
PM Sent. Thanks.
sixnotfour
those are good looking, with the extra lip on front side...must be the standard fuch 7 offset...
thefather99
Hi Everyone,

I ended up not wanting to ship these and they are still available.

Let me know if there is any interest out there!

John
nynone4
QUOTE(thefather99 @ Jul 30 2020, 10:50 AM) *

Hi Everyone,

I ended up not wanting to ship these and they are still available.

Let me know if there is any interest out there!

John

Hi John - if you still have these and change your mind on shipping, please give me a shout. Very interested... but in Central Illinois.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.