Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone interested in a "West Coast Classic" T shirt dated 2005?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Zeke
Size is extra large. Worn maybe once. Don't even remember how I got it since I wasn't there.

Click to view attachment

So here's the deal: write in a post why you should have this. I will limit the choice to the first 10 responses. Bonus points if I actually know you (from the old days, of course).
Don't be too clever as I might just take the names and throw a dart. You beg and I throw your name out. No PM's for now.

I would like shipping to be paid in advance and I think a USPS Priority Mail box is something like 14 bucks so call it $15 even. No checks or PP but I will accept (and prefer) cash. We can talk about that if you're selected. I might even find a consolation prize for 2nd place.

Have fun, I'd love to see this shirt find a good home! I'm old, slow and flaky, so if you have no patience — pass.

slits.gif

Edit: I have changed the number of serious replies to 10, or Sunday, Dec 9, whichever takes place first. This is due to lack of interest/response.
Chris914n6
regional boxes are only 7$ and shirts usually get sent in the plastic envelope whatchamacallit.

I was there -- fun event -- but sadly not an XL.
ChrisFoley
I deserve it Milt!
Been a long time. beerchug.gif
sixnotfour
about time you did laundry..
SirAndy
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Dec 6 2018, 06:20 PM) *

about time you did laundry..

biggrin.gif
JeffBowlsby
Jeroen red oval
Howardfest grins 914
'Classic 'Oh 'Oh five

I hosted the first WCC in 2004 in the Bay Area...we had over 75 cars that year, where we met #4, Jeroen (pronounced 'Yaroon' - 2 syllables), Howard who later hosted the 2005 WCC in Westlake Village and much more. Jeroen created that artwork graphic which ran for a few years in various forms, and we had individually numbered european-style rallye plates that matched. Memories.

914 life short
rhodyguy
I wore the one I got at the event to a rag. Yours would make a swell replacement. They ran large so the xl is a perfect it for me. Thank you for your consideration.
Zeke
QUOTE(Chris914n6 @ Dec 6 2018, 05:41 PM) *

regional boxes are only 7$ and shirts usually get sent in the plastic envelope whatchamacallit.

Thanks for the tips. You wouldn't have won.
Mike Fitton
Only worn one time, you sure? Armpit on the right looks a little yellow, Lol!
Zeke
QUOTE(Mike Fitton @ Dec 7 2018, 09:44 AM) *

Only worn one time, you sure? Armpit on the right looks a little yellow, Lol!

You didn't win ether — Lol!

Edit: I changed the date/time frame due to lack of interest. See post # 1.
Chris914n6
QUOTE(Zeke @ Dec 7 2018, 09:44 AM) *

QUOTE(Chris914n6 @ Dec 6 2018, 05:41 PM) *

Thanks for the tips. You wouldn't have won.

I was there in a 200hp -6. Still have the car... still winning biggrin.gif

piratenanner.gif
siverson
Wow - neat. I'd like it, but I'm also happy it remaining a memory. I actually printed these shirts for that WCC but don't have one anymore myself. Streamload.com was the first company I started in 1998 and then sold it in 2007.

Side story: We had another offer to buy the company in 2005, when these shirts were printed, that I should have taken! smile.gif

-Steve
Zeke
QUOTE(siverson @ Dec 7 2018, 06:02 PM) *

Wow - neat. I'd like it, but I'm also happy it remaining a memory. I actually printed these shirts for that WCC but don't have one anymore myself. Streamload.com was the first company I started in 1998 and then sold it in 2007.

Side story: We had another offer to buy the company in 2005, when these shirts were printed, that I should have taken! smile.gif

-Steve

That was persuasive but I'll take you out of the running.
914werke
That was a fantastic event! Lots of highlights on that trip.
I think I still have mine but its also close to spent.
Howard did us all a solid.
rhodyguy
Yep and now paramount ranch is burnt up.
JeffBowlsby
So who was the lucky recipient?
Zeke
QUOTE(JeffBowlsby @ Dec 12 2018, 07:50 AM) *

So who was the lucky recipient?

Well, there were only 2 serious choices. I chose Chris because he was first and he treated me well during my 914 race car build up, so he knows me for the bonus points. So, Chris, if you see this, shoot me a PM .

Obviously rhodyguy is the runner up. If Chris balks, I will get a hold of him. As I mentioned, maybe I can cook up a consolation prize.

Surprised that there was this little interest.
Mueller
I still wear mine, fits fine still and not worn out.
rick 918-S
04 - 05 Back to back. Still wear my 05. My 04 is stashed away. I think I will crack them out the next time I am able to get out that way. assimilate.gif
ChrisFoley
PM sent
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.