Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1971 Willow green 914 in Viper green
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
ric birks
1971 Willow green 914 in Viper green Price: $6999.14
Nice little rust free 1971 914. 1.7 that runs and drives. New tires, paint and upholstery. Perfect entry level 914 for the guy who wants a nice car to fiddle with, while still being able to drive it. I have multipule pictures of this little car with several different wheel tire packages on it. This gives you an idea of what it would look like with rims and tires you may want to put on it yourself. Click to view attachmentText me for additional pics. Ric at 385-216-5715 Thanks for looking. Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=677
967]
Lobaeux4
Good looking little car. Where located?
ric birks
QUOTE(Lobaeux4 @ Dec 8 2018, 09:51 AM) *

Good looking little car. Where located?

Highland, Utah. 84003
ric birks
With Mini lites. Click to view attachment
ric birks
With 2.0 Fuchs.Click to view attachment
era vulgaris
Is the original Djet still on the car?
Are there pics that show the entire car - interior, inside both trunks, in the engine bay, underneath, etc?
Is the repaint only exterior, or are the trunks, door jambs, etc also color changed?
ric birks
QUOTE(era vulgaris @ Dec 8 2018, 03:39 PM) *

Is the original Djet still on the car?
Are there pics that show the entire car - interior, inside both trunks, in the engine bay, underneath, etc?
Is the repaint only exterior, or are the trunks, door jambs, etc also color changed?

Great questions. Original FI is still in place. I have lots of pics showing the whole car, but dont have any of the front trunk, or underside. I have some of the hell whole area and battery area. The jambs and trunks have been painted willow green. This pic shows it sitting on real mini lites. My favorites.Click to view attachment
ric birks
Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
era vulgaris
Sent you a PM
Montreal914
What's the deal with the 904? drooley.gif Original?
ric birks
Its a Beck. Great car. Kinda like a pre 914 of sorts! Click to view attachment
ric birks
With builder Chuck Beck at Rennsport VI in September 2018 Click to view attachment
ric birks
Sorry for the highjack! I now have some pics of the front trunk and info tags available that I can text. Thanks for looking, Ric.
tmessenger
In the early 60's my step-uncle was the guy to beat in E production in his TR3. In 1964 I was at an SCCA race in Spokane WA to cheer him on and the then new 904 showed up, it just destroyed the field. I was 13 years old at the time and a car nut from an early age it really made an impression on me, I have loved the 904 ever since. Your lucky to have that beautiful recreation in your driveway enjoy.

Tim
kgruen2
That 904's a beauty. agree.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.