Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for "different" 4-Lug wheels...look here!!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mueller
Called Tirerack today.....these are available in 15x7 with our 4x130 bolt pattern for $179 each. Not cheap, but a different option should one be looking.

(possibly available in 16x7 and 17x7 as well)

IPB Image

13.5 pounds each...not too bad smile.gif
DougM
Wow, but what about the offset?
Mueller
The ideal offset for a 15x7 to fit under the fender with a 205/50/15 street tire is 35mm.

I'm pretty darn sure a 205/50/15 Hoosier would fit as well (they are closer to a 225 section width) so maybe even a 225/50/15 street tire would fit, but I am not sure.
Van914
The Minilights are still available. I have a set for my car they are 6 1/2 X 15 with the correct backspacing. Here is the web address. Not Cheap! but in our PCA region no progression points for a 1" wider wheel than stock. 4 & 5 bolt wheels.

http://www.minilitewheels.com

I have the steel bolt hole inserts and they come with the lug bolts and centers.

Van
Mueller
Yea, but to me they are too common as are the Panasports and Revolutions...nice rims, but I want something a little out of the ordinary biggrin.gif
Jeroen
I think they're good looking wheels
I wonder how they'd look under a 914

Oh, and go for 16" at least!

cheers,

Jeroen
Mueller
I was mis-informed sad.gif

Tirerack cannot furnish these rims in our 4x130 or 5x130 Bolt Circle Pattern....due to the design of the rim, 120BC is the largest that can be safely drilled on these rims.....oh well, the search continues..........
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.