Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Check out my new website
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
mb911
After hours and hours my new website is done.. What do you think?

914-6werkshop.com
tygaboy
Ben - the site looks GREAT! It's got a very clean look and feel and is easy to navigate.

(Just one heads up: the pic of the "Custom 914-6 transaxle repair" is of your heat exchangers... don't mean to rain on the parade!)

Seeing all these parts makes me rethink going with the LS vs a /6!

Best of luck for 2019 sales!
mb911
QUOTE(tygaboy @ Dec 11 2018, 06:02 AM) *

Ben - the site looks GREAT! It's got a very clean look and feel and is easy to navigate.

(Just one heads up: the pic of the "Custom 914-6 transaxle repair" is of your heat exchangers... don't mean to rain on the parade!)

Seeing all these parts makes me rethink going with the LS vs a /6!

Best of luck for 2019 sales!

Darn it. Oh well always a glitch.
TravisNeff
It's FABulicious
BeatNavy
Meh. It werks.

Just kidding - very nicely done, Ben! smile.gif
Cairo94507
Very cool. You make excellent products for our cars and I am proud to have your complete SS exhaust going on my Six build. I can't wait to hear it fire-up. You are a strong supporter of our community and I hope our community supports the great work you do. beerchug.gif
76-914
I'll need a few 2.5" SS exhaust short radius bends in a few months. I get with you then. beerchug.gif
rick 918-S
thumb3d.gif
AZBanks
aktion035.gif
Dion
Very nicely done. smilie_flagge24.gif
raynekat
Looks great Ben. I've got your heat exchangers and engine mount. Great products!
gms
Looks good Ben!
mb911
Thanks everyone.. There should be some corrections coming soon but it turned out nice.
ValcoOscar
Took a quick look and 14.gif

Nice looking!

Oscar
mb911
QUOTE(ValcoOscar @ Dec 14 2018, 11:52 AM) *

Took a quick look and 14.gif

Nice looking!

Oscar

Thanks.

Make sure you make contact through the site that should help with the search function so I hear.
Justinp71

Looks Great! piratenanner.gif
JOEPROPER
Wow. Looks Great! Good Luck!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.