Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2.0 fuel injector connector broke how to repair
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
buck toenges
The plastic connector for a fuel injection connector broke off. I have a new one to replace but which wire goes to the correct side of the connector? What do you have to do to make sure it is wired correctly? What is the best way to connect the wires to the harness?

Thanks,
BuckClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment
dr914@autoatlanta.com
splice on a new connector by soldering and heat shrinking, easiest way. We have all of the plugs and boots if you cannot find them, also we have the female ends and hollow connectors if you want to get more sophisticated

QUOTE(buck toenges @ Dec 11 2018, 12:16 PM) *

The plastic connector for a fuel injection connector broke off. I have a new one to replace but which wire goes to the correct side of the connector? What do you have to do to make sure it is wired correctly? What is the best way to connect the wires to the harness?

Thanks,
BuckClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment

rjames
QUOTE(buck toenges @ Dec 11 2018, 11:16 AM) *

I have a new one to replace but which wire goes to the correct side of the connector? [b]What do you have to do to make sure it is wired correctly?

I was told that it doesn't matter. The injector will work either way.
Mblizzard
QUOTE(rjames @ Dec 11 2018, 12:14 PM) *

QUOTE(buck toenges @ Dec 11 2018, 11:16 AM) *

I have a new one to replace but which wire goes to the correct side of the connector? [b]What do you have to do to make sure it is wired correctly?

I was told that it doesn't matter. The injector will work either way.

Yep that is correct!
TheCabinetmaker
Yes. Doesn't matter.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.