Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1974 2.0L Alaska Blue Metallic *sold*
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
boxsterfan
For sale is an Alaska Blue Metallic (L96B) 1974 2.0L that is in project car status.

Chassis/Body/Suspension:

* - Overall in very good shape. Does need some hell hole work which you can see on page 2 of the link included at the bottom of this classified ad.
* - Front and rear factory sway bars
* - Chrome bumpers in great shape
* - Factory fog lights
* - Includes five (5) 2.0L Fuchs rims

Engine:

* - Original 2.0L engine with 5-speed side shift. Leaks some oil. Would need a rebuild in any serious restoration anyways. Mileage unknown but odometer says 4x,xxx
* - Factory FI in full working condition
* - Triad exhaust

Interior:

* - Interior is black. Seats need redone.
* - Dash is original and does not have cracks.
* - Factory center console
* - Momo Steering wheel (do not have original steering wheel)

Many pictures can be found here:
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...=257306&hl=

Overall: This is a very solid chassis for someone looking to do a 1974 2.0L restoration with a desirable Alaska Blue Metallic color code. Car has been stored in my garage the entire time. Windshield is cracked unfortunately. Essentially you have a complete car minus superficial things that got tossed during teardown like the "heat shield pad" in engine bay and the chrome and sail panel vinyl on the targa area. All other parts are in boxes or being stored in garage (gas tank, chrome bumpers, front/rear hoods, engine hood, etc...).

Buyer responsible for all shipping. Local pickup in San Ramon, CA recommended, but I would do as much as I reasonably can do to help get the car to anyone interested.

I will try to respond to questions as best I can, but please allow time for responses due to a busy schedule and some other personal reasons I have.

$7,500 OBO
JeffBowlsby
Ron, current status please:

Drivetrain still installed?

Suspension still installed...so its a roller?
boxsterfan
QUOTE(JeffBowlsby @ Dec 14 2018, 12:09 PM) *

Ron, current status please:

Drivetrain still installed?

Suspension still installed...so its a roller?

Engine, trans and suspension still on the car....so yes, a roller.
boxsterfan
Sale pending.
boxsterfan
Car has been sold.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.