Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: W: Flared 914 w/6cyl-done
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
nvr2mny
Looking for a pristine completed example. Needs to have, metal flares, 5lug conv., early bumpers, 6cyl (2.7+) perfect interior, a/c. Will consider any color but black (I have enough black cars already smile.gif) Not looking for a track car, or to track. Looking for a beautiful driver. Willing to wait, and pay, for the right car. Please pm me or email to: dsdepew@msn.com
nvr2mny
QUOTE(nvr2mny @ Dec 12 2018, 08:57 PM) *

Looking for a pristine completed example. Needs to have, metal flares, 5lug conv., early bumpers, 6cyl (2.7+) perfect interior, a/c. Will consider any color but black (I have enough black cars already smile.gif) Not looking for a track car, or to track. Looking for a beautiful driver. Willing to wait, and pay, for the right car. Please pm me or email to: dsdepew@msn.com

New Years bump....
Bobby Smith
QUOTE(nvr2mny @ Jan 1 2019, 11:39 PM) *

QUOTE(nvr2mny @ Dec 12 2018, 08:57 PM) *

New Years bump....

While reading your post I thought this would be a rare find. Then....I saw a/c and thought pretty much impossible. Good luck and maybe you'll get lucky.
Chris914n6
The A/C compressor on -6 cars requires the firewall behind the driver to be notched. Pretty much nobody makes that sacrifice.

You can get A/C and -6 HP with a Subaru swap. Plus it's cheaper.
Tdskip
Or buy a Cayman.

Grin.
BENBRO02
Sounds like the best route would be to have it built. Willing to wait and super picky.
EdwardBlume
Cmon guys. Take it easy. It’s not that hard is it?
nvr2mny
QUOTE(EdwardBlume @ Jan 4 2019, 11:59 AM) *

Yeah, I saw that at Rennsport. Beautiful example. Anybody have exp with elec a/c in a 14?
Steve
QUOTE(nvr2mny @ Jan 4 2019, 09:02 PM) *

QUOTE(EdwardBlume @ Jan 4 2019, 11:59 AM) *

Yeah, I saw that at Rennsport. Beautiful example. Anybody have exp with elec a/c in a 14?

http://classicretrofit.com/products/electr...r-conditioning/
You could use the above compressor and standard aftermarket under dash evaporator.
You would need at least a 911 3.2 or greater 96 amp alternator to power it.
Or aftermarket alternator kit. The compressor draws 40 amps + fans, etc...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.