Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Canadian Por'-Volks Festival
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mark Henry
I asked an admin for nailed status but was told there's an events page...you know the dead zone rolleyes.gif
I did put it on the events calendar...I didn't even know it existed...did you??

Now the link to the thread at the bottom to my post is MIA

Did a search for my own thread...nada

WTF dry.gif

Anyways...I went to the UCRPCA show today and we should have a minimum of a couple dozen (or more) P-cars at the show and 4-5 914's.The PCA goodie shop should also be at the show.

But I bet we'll be out numbered by bugs by 50 to 1.

Come on you Canadian guys help me find the original thread and show your support by keeping it bumped to the top!

Next weekend I'm hitting the June Jitter bug....I'd say about 200-300 VW show cars....

DaveP, I tried to email the people on your list, but the format you sent it to me in (excell?) means I have to send each email one at a time....can something be done to speed this up? Already crashed my 'puter once...

mihai914
OK that's it let's start our own Canadian board wink.gif
MecGen
Hi Mark
It looks possible I'll be stopping in on the flip side from Vancouver, got to pick up a Monte Carlo SS, gonna drive it back driving.gif
Can you get a list of members ..lets say in a 500 mile radius, and contact them dirrectly, everyone I know, knows about it.
I WILL SPEAK FROM EXPERIENCE, you want a good time, come to a Bug show, 914 content is a bonus.
Either way I will be there.
Later
Joe

beerchug.gif
Gint
icon_bump.gif

Which of these links from a simple search is the one you're referring to? Let me know and I'll happily nail it.

Link to a search for Canadian with username contains Mark Henry in the last 30 days

BTW - You might want to fix your link in your sig. I'm thinking your link is wrong, despite the reference to thread ID 32857. If so, it's the following:

The Canadian POR' VOLKS FESTIVAL
Mark Henry
Everytime I look for my own posts I never find them...nothing new I guess...I never have much luck with the search page, must not be hitting all the right buttons.

Paul will be updateing (and fixing his spelling mistakes slap.gif ) the page this week.

The link did work.... confused24.gif now doesn't.
It's a simple code...But I don't even know what a code is.

I'm using (a href=URL)here(/a) the () are <>

Gint
What a mess. I fixed it for you.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.